Thrilling Thursday Roll Call

bvohl
on 6/22/11 11:24 pm
Good Morning Steffi and PA!

Um Steffi, there is no good reason for you to be up so early on the first day of your summer vacation! Me, however, I still have work today and tomorrow...BLECH!!!! I am hoping for an early dismissal tomorrow...like about 10am sounds good to me! It would really be nice if they just told us NOT to come in tomorrow and turn in all our stuff today! YEAH RIGHT!

My room is done and so am I! I am really sick of this place and I really need to focus on ME! I decided this summer I was going to concentrate on getting back on track with the program. I don't know if the summer job is going to work out. A WHOLE BIG MESS!! Typical district crap....just plain irritating!! If it doesn't work out, I am planning on tackling EVERY ROOM in my house ESPECIALLY the basement. That is exercise, right?? I am going to be tossing stuff out, I cannot stand the basement anymore!!

Today is wor****il 1pm, saying so long to all of the kiddos for the summer, then end of the year luncheon/retirement party. Hopefully can scoot out of there before 3pm! Home to do some baking as a thank you to my neighbor for watching Dee while I work. Tonight is my LAST school night unless the summer job works out, which I am having my doubts about...WHATEVER!!!

Have a great one!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 6/22/11 11:58 pm, edited 6/22/11 11:59 pm
Home from my mini get away with the kids to Knobels we had so much fun and so many laughs. My cousin Mary and I had some good time together to looks like she is letting me take the kids to Mrytle Beach with us in September. I am so excited cause they are such good kids Den & I just love them to pieces.

Aja told me I had to marry Dennis cause he was my honey and kisses me. I just laughed and she told me again but he is your honey I told her to stop trying to marry me off. Aja is 8 years old was born with downs syndrome and she is the light of my life. Her and I have a bond that is amazing I swear my Mom is her guardian angel I always feel my Mom around her when I am with her. I felt it the moment she was born which I got to be there closest thing to labor I will experince.

Yesterday I vegged one home and spent some time with Den then he heaed out with some friends. Which makes me happy he has some guy time with friends without me then I chatted on the phone with friends till he got home. We watched the movie Salt then headed to bed.

Today I am going to see Jimmy Buffett with some friends along with Dennis of course. Hoping that the rain holds off we have lawn seats but I have rain gear.
But today I am going to do some food shopping then make a hair appointment. 
Steffi hope you can get some sleep
Ida good luck with the meeting
Beth Hang in there your almost done.

Life is Good!
Franco S.
on 6/23/11 12:02 am - PA
Happy Thursday.  I am gearing up for 14 shows in 10 days and hope my body can handle it. 
I had my pulminary tests on tuesday and then my first sleep study.  THAT SUCKED!.  I am not sure I slept at all.  You should see the picture I took of myself.  UGH. 

Beth I heard Knoebls is awesome.  I have never gotten there.  I like those throwback parks.  It's americana at it's finest. 

Otherwise it's the same old song and dance.  Worrying about food.  Drinking enough water....  fitting in seats....  same old. 

Much love.

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/11 12:58 am
Franco that was my first time there it was really a nice family place to go to with the kids. What I liked was you didn't have to pay to go in you just paid as you went or could by an all day pass. 
IdaMae D.
on 6/23/11 10:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Beth!

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 6/23/11 12:27 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Steffi,

3:14 huh, that would be an awful time for me to wake up, as it is already too early on the days I hit the gym, my alarm is set for 4:55 a.m. and I am oout the door about 15 minutes later, an hour later I am at the gym and in work by 8, which is why yesterday when the storm woke me at 4 somthing I was not a happy camper because I stayed up late on Tuesday anticipating not having to get up until 6, mother nature had the last laugh on that one. . .  then yesterday I did not have all my liquids in by 6 and so I finished at 8:30, woke 3x for nature breaks, grrrhhhhhhh, the aging body, not so much fun. . .

Anyway, enjoy your summer vacation, working with children all year, while rewarding on some levels, you deserve the break!!! 

Well here I am ato work, trying to fill the day with things to occupy my time, so part of that is being on here at the moment, after work I will go home feed and spend time with Roxie girl, then hang out with my good buddy Owen at Starbucks and from there go to our homegroup meeting, after that it will be bedtime and so one more day until my 3-day weekend starts. . .

To all of you I wish a good day!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views