Day 52 of 90. June 21. Happy summer!

swedeville1
on 6/20/11 9:35 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Happy summer yall!

Exercise last night consisted of playing catch with a football with my son.  The game of catch eventually turned into me teasing him with lead to us wrestling in the back yard which lead to us wrestling on the trampoline for about 30 minutes.  I won!  Haha.  He does weigh all of 90 pounds.  we both ended up working up a sweat and were out of breath so thats good.  I also did some push ups at work yesterday so the day wasnt what I planned for but it wasnt a total waste either.  We find our exercise where we can sometimes.  Tonight I hope to get more formal with my workout by getting to that Yoga I talked about yesterday.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa0719
on 6/20/11 10:58 pm - PA
I did manage to get myself to the gym last night and was glad . . .

Today I have my 8 year old grandson . . . we are rollerblading, bowling and going swimming.  When he gets picked up at 5:00, I'll head to the gym. 

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/11 6:15 am - Eastern, PA
I'm good for the day!

Ran my 5k on the track this morning, with a half-mile bike ride before and after to get from and back home.

Did a shoulder and tricep workout over lunch, and upped weight on all shoulder exercises, because it felt like it was time. I suspect I may have issues with raising my hands above my head tomorrow or Thursday. Time will tell!
lynnc99
on 6/21/11 11:33 am
I have had a few vacation days with hubby so have not been to a gym, but we did walk each day. I will be back to an aerobics class tomorrow, and checking into mat pilates here as well!
gmom62
on 6/22/11 1:09 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Good Wednesday morning,

I'm a day late but that's ok right?!

Yesterday I walked outside in the morning, my usual 3 miles.  After work I was planning on going to the gym for some arm and ab work out.  Instead, my daughter called me and wanted to know if I wanted to go for a walk with her.  Why of course I do!!  It's my chance to catch up on her and her life.  So we walked 3 miles last night.  It went by so fast with her walking with me.

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views