Tired Tuesday Roll Call

dit657
on 6/20/11 10:27 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Steffi get some sleep!! I don't know how you're functioning at this point. We got to bed late last night and I actually only woke up once and fell right back to sleep after that. Went to bed later than usual - maybe I'm getting too much sleep other nights? Nah - not possible!!

We had our last high school graduation of the year last night - 3 granddaughters graduated this year. Now we don't have any for 3 more years and only 3 more grandchildren to go - all girls. We have a lot of girls... The graduation was very nice - evening was pleasant outside. We left after Kimi's name was announced and went to Friendly's to secure tables for all of us. Got home around 11:00 last night to a big ole mess left by the dog. I thought my nephew was home all day but he got called into work so the dog was locked up for 7 hours, and sadly had an upset tummy so left several 'presents' for us in the bedroom and bathroom. He was much happier today going back to Fuzzy Butts.

Not much else going on for me today - I think my brother gets his biopsy rsults tomorrow so I'm a bit anxious about that. I didn't think he looked good when I saw him Saturday night - seemed pale and very tired, but the surgeon did a lot of digging and cutting inside his chest to get the tissue sample for the biopsy so I'm sure that's all part of it. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it's not too serious.

And that's it for me folks - have a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 6/20/11 10:30 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Steffi, PA Posters,

Woo hoo that you are just about on your summer recess, this is the part of being a school teacher I could like, however, dealing with the kids, the constant plans, marking papers, etc., not so much, kudos to those that do it, any how, enjoy the summer, because it certainly does go by in a flash. . .

My day is off to a good start, got up went to the gym and feel energized, perhaps this is that endorphin feeling that I am never quite sure I feel. . .  most definitely not on Monday's (lol), anyway did a 5k in 40 minutes on the elliptical and then did upper body reps, feels good.  I'm at work, it's been real quiet lately, hopefully they will get some new business soon, otherwise I'm not so sure where things will fall, but let's keep it in today and believe that no matter what, all will be well. . .

After work, going home for a little while, then to a friend's house where we have a women's home AA meeting studying the 12 Steps, then it will be home, probably bedtime, cause the getting up at 4:55 a.m. and rolling out the door is definitely tough on my sleeping as well as causing my body some issues, as it has yet to adjust to my change of schedules, if you know what I mean. . .

Anyway, you all have a good day and wishing peace and strength to anyone facing life challenges.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Sara E.
on 6/20/11 10:51 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning PA!
I wor****il 4:30 then I am doing dinner out with Tim since Caleb is at Wilderness Camp all week.  He is literally in the wilderness of Central PA, ~25-30 miles from civilization with NO ammenities.    He loves it...better him than me :)   Last night I started my pre-op housecleaning.  I decided to clean & reorganize 1 room every day until they are all cleaned & organized.  I am even stocking up on supplies so the fellas will have no worries.  Last night I did the living room...all but Caleb's aquarium.  I will do that tonight with whichever room I do tonight.  I am thinking of doing the kitchen and making a list for the store to stock up my pantry/cupboards.  I could go shopping after my Geisinger appt tomorrow afternoon.
Later...
Sara

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/11 10:54 pm
After a busy weekend of concerts we went to Kenny Chesney then Sade yesterday I pretty much slpet all day off and on.

Yet today has me up and packed heading out to meet my cousin with the kids along with my Aunt at Knobels for the day. I took a bag to stay over if we choose to if not will be home late tonight.

Got my notice for UE and the news pwas pretty good sometimes commission had its perks and this one worked on my favor. I had a really good quarter last year and it helped out with UE that I i really am not losing any money being home.

LIFE IS GOOD!
Laureen S.
on 6/20/11 11:11 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Yay!!!  Then you can relax while looking for that next great employment opportunity. . . 

Have a great day!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 6/21/11 8:36 am - Philadelphia, PA
Awesome on the UE, now you can enjoy the summer and interview as you please!

IdaMae

Franco S.
on 6/21/11 12:41 am - PA
Everyone is sooo busy.. 

I had my pulminary test this morning.  Aced it :)  tonight is my first sleep study.  I didnt have to do it the first time around.  I am already weirded out.  

I hope everyone has an amazing day. 

I am keeping the faith :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views