Geisinger wls'ers meeting today

Lois G.
on 6/20/11 12:59 am - Ashland, PA

There is a meeting today at 4 in danville for anyone who can come out........I'll be there......

Sara E.
on 6/20/11 2:30 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Lois,
I wish I could go.  It would be great to see you again.  I will be in Danville Wed & Thur afternoon's for pre-op appts.  Take care,
Sara

Lois G.
on 6/20/11 9:22 am - Ashland, PA
I'll be up there on both those days, what time........I will be at danville from 10 till 1 on wensday, and thursday for 3...............maybe we could meet up at the restraunt.....let me know
Sara E.
on 6/20/11 10:42 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Lois,
It would be great to see you.  I think Wednesday would work out best for timing.  I have a 2:15 appt and will be able to get there by 1pm.  Maybe we could do lunch in the restaurant?  My cell is 814-883-3608.  Text or call.
Thanks,
Sara

Lois G.
on 6/21/11 2:48 am - Ashland, PA
"I'll call you.....just in case they take my dad early, hate to see you run down for one if I am gone...my moms apt. is 845 and then my dad with same doc. at l30-, but she may see him with her...never know......but will call you will be great if we can get together.........................Lois
momsal
on 6/21/11 5:17 pm - PA
I am also going to Geisinger in Danville  I just had my initial visit.   So I have 6 mths to go.  There is alot to do in those 6 mths  isn't there!

Maybe I will run into you at some point.

We should come up with a shirt or button or something to wear to our appointments so we know fellow  forum people.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views