Saturday Roll Call

bvohl
on 6/17/11 9:53 pm
Good Morning PA!!

I am up bright and early this morning because I went to bed around 7:30 last night. Between not sleeping well the night before and being out in the hot sun all day with FUN DAY at school I was done! I also got some sun burn which I am sure added to my exhaustion. The day was great, kids had fun, I was with my buddy and sister from another mister so it was a good day!

Today I have alot on my plate! The exterminator is coming this morning for his three month visit. After that, I am headed out for errands. I am surprising Dee with pedicures for her and I. Then I need to go to the easy spirit store to see if I can find a pair of sandals to go with my new outfit that I bought for 8th grade promotion on Tuesday. Then off to Walmart to buy some summer clothes for Dee. Come home and go through her drawers to take out the winter stuff and things that don't fit anymore. If anybody needs girls clothes size 8, 10 or 12 let me know....otherwise I will donate to goodwill.

Then relax and enjoy the weekend!!

Have a great Saturday! Happy Father's Day to all the great Dads out there!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 6/17/11 11:09 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone. Beth! Looks line the rest are sleeping today.

My granddaughter are packing up to move out of our condo today and over to my sisters for our last night in Daytona Beach. We've had a wonderf, wonderful week. Sad to see it end but missing hubby and the dog so it's time to go home.

We have a lot to think about when I get home. Found a lively house here. We' ll see what happens.

Ok - off to the beach!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/11 11:23 pm
No Shoes No Shirt No Problems! It's Kenny Chesney day and we are up getting ready to leave it is an all day event. We had some change in plans looks like the RV fell through but we now have a red neck RV set up for the compound. This is going to be classic!

I have my bags packed and just need to get dressed I already delayed our leave time by half an hour so not so rushed. Must remember the tickets there is over 30 of us going today. Good times.

Last night we jut chilled and dropped of the tshirts I had made for the show then grabbed a bite to eat then home to relax.

Just talked to my angel girl Aja on the phone I love her to pieces and she asked me to go on vacation with her so I will join them for one day at Knobles. See this free summer thing is working out so far.

LIFE IS GOOD!
gmom62
on 6/18/11 12:07 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Beth,

Your going to have such a great time today!  I went to KC's concert two years ago when he was in town.  My ticket was a Mother's Day gift from my son and daughter in-law.  Good times!  Have a good time today with your gang.

Love ya!

Cyd

kreavis1979
on 6/17/11 11:29 pm - PA
Good Morning Everyone,

I woke up feeling great this morning for a change. I haven't had a good feeling day since before I was pregnant. I was supposed to go to a graduation party but I think I'll use this feeling good energy to search through a closet, the pantry, do some laundry and try to put up some items to sell on ebay. Sounds like a long list of things to do, but knowing that I haven't had a good day like this makes me want to get everything in sight done.

Now that I am feeling better I need to get my eating in line and try to keep it there. Gonna grill some chicken and veggies tonight that will hopefully last  a couple days.

Now to get to it.......hope you all have a great day!!!

Katie
gmom62
on 6/18/11 12:13 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Hello Beth and PA,
Beth- enjoy your girlie day with Dee!

Today I am totally winging it.  Yesterday I had off from work so I did some straightening of the house, cleaned the bathroom.  My youngest who is 21, left last night to go to the shore with his girl friend and her family for a week. He won't be back till next Saturday.  My husband works nights so next week will be kinda boring around here.  I need to start making my list of things I want to make sure I do not forget to pack for our cruise to Bermuda in two weeks. 

Not a very exciting weekend.  Restful, I would say.

Hope everyone has a good one.

Love to all,
Cyd

IdaMae D.
on 6/18/11 12:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA:

We are up and heading out to run errands all related to the house except for one. 

Major set back with the house, still processing this with Gene, have to make decisions on what direction and where to head now.

We are heading to the jewelry store to pick up the necklace I designed for my birthday (yes that was months ago) out of my old wedding set from my first marriage.  I can't wait to see it, our jeweler is a true artist :-)  and gets me and what style I love.  Designing jewelry is a process that I love so I didn't want to rush this design.

After that going to tile stores, Lowes, and Whole foods.  I have to roast veggies for church tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 6/18/11 4:07 am - Perry, MI
Good Afternoon Beth and PA,
I am late posting due to tons of distractions.  One is that I keep falling asleep in my rocking chair due to a lack of sleep last night.  I am struggling with trying to get my apartment ready for the Munchkin invasion, which is happening this week, and I am behind in my scheduled tidying and other chores.  Plus, I have not felt well all week, came home from my new job totally wiped out each night I worked. 

I hope everyone has a good day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views