Friday Fitness Fread

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/11 5:27 am - Eastern, PA
Well, I am just about over my horrendous flu, and to celebrate, I do believe I'll take my first run on the high school track tomorrow morning, to make up for the fact that I haven't run in three days.

Sorry I didn't start any exercise threads, I was a bit under the weather, busy at work, and generally depressed about my lack of activity!

Anybody else out there have anything positive to report?

:)
Cherish F.
on 6/17/11 6:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
Glad you're feeling better Norm.
Went to the gym last night, and was more than halfway through my time on th treadmill before I realized I did not have my inhaler. Not only did not have it, but really didn't need it. That was pretty freeing!

Wii'ing it tonight. Haven't shaken my groove thing in too long.

Have a great weekend all!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

gmom62
on 6/18/11 12:22 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Hi Norm,

It was very nice to put a face to the name on Wednesday at Barix!  Glad your feeling better.  Since I'm  posting this on Saturday morning, I'll tell you what I did yesterday then start Saturday's exercise thread.

Yesterday morning I went for my 3.5 mile walk in the morning.  Planned on going to the gym in the evening to work on some of the machines and abs but didn't get there.  BUT, I did get outside again and walk another 3 miles.

Glad your getting back in the game.

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views