wonderful Wednesday roll call

IdaMae D.
on 6/14/11 9:22 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

Today is my gyn appt to check up on my revolving cysts in the overies.  After that travel down to work till 1:30 then have to be to St. Joes for an event @ work.

Tonight is the Member Scholarship Banquet, I'm so excited, I love this event.  It is an event that is through work.  I'm looking forward to meeting all the scholarship winners tonight.

Yesterday, picked out the cabinets and style for the master bath, the kitchen we are down to two choices.  Granite is chosen for the master bath and the kitchen.   There is still soooo much work to do.

Hope everyone has an awesome day....

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 6/14/11 9:29 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all...

I'm up and not moving very quickly, but in momma/nurse mode.

We were up with Marshall a few times during the night because he woke up not knowing where he was.  But, it's all good.  Tanya and I took Kelley to the airport this morning while Siehara stayed home with Marshall.  It's so nice to have a child old enough to help out like that.  We stopped for coffee and are back home now.  Siehara is getting in the shower so we can head out to her appointment with the endocrinologist.  Hopefully we can find out what is going on with her.  

After her appointment, there is nothing going on except playing mommy and nurse the rest of the day.  Marshall is coming with us to the dr so Tanya can get some rest.   I definitely plan to have nap time with Marshall later on today.  

Siehara has Bat Mitzvah tutoring this evening, so I'll take Marshall with me and we will probably go for a walk either at the park or in the neighborhood while she is there.  

Other than that not much going on.  Tanya is doing really well and she has some good drugs.  Looking forward to spending the next 2 weeks with her and Marshall!

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 6/14/11 9:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida and Lisa.

Lisa - you are an amazing friend!  But, we all already knew that - just thought it needed repeating!

So - I am at work, early - getting ready for the 8th grade non-graduation!  (Still the kids are wearing gowns though!)  Anyway - Looking forward to that.  Did not sleep well again, this time woke up with a bladder infection.  Wondering if this is a side effect from the new meds I am on.  Will have to look into that.

After school am HOPEFUL that I will see JOJO who may be coming in for Den's last night as Barix Support Group Grand Poobah.  Unfortunately, I will NOT be at Barix tonight.  I will be heading to the Phillies game to see if Halladay can Conitinue what was started last night.  I hope the bats are not tired after all the work they did to the Marlins last night! :)

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday all! :)
lynnc99
on 6/14/11 11:31 pm
Good morning everyone!

Ida, your days are full....and I guess there is a blessing in that!

Lisa, you are such a wonderful friend to take care of Tonya!

I woke to a pleasant surprise this morning. Thought Ihad to BLAZE through 4 major pieces of work only to discover that a co-worker had sent them to me DONE....not TO DO. Now that doesn't happen very often! Now I get to tackle e mail, calls, etc.etc. - still a very full day, but the likelihood of progress is greater!

And I"ll have time to go to the gym or take a good walk...or both. Maybe lunch with Mike??? Who knows.

Tonight I have to clean house and pack for (1) an overnight in Philly tomorrow for work and (2) leaving for FL on Saturday. I have stuff in FL, but not much for summer.
bvohl
on 6/14/11 11:53 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!!

Ida- Sounds like things are coming along!! Can't wait to see final pictures or even be invited over for a tour! Hint, hint!! LOL!

Lisa- You are definitely in first place for friend of the year!! Tanya is a lucky girl!!

Lynn-What a nice surprise to have that work done for you!

Steffi-We are having our Non-graduation for our 8th graders on Tuesday and I am doing a photo slide show for the event! YIKES!!!

Today is another busy day! Work til 3:30, then have to stop and get gas, then must stop off at Fashion Bug to see if I can find a dress for said non graduation on Tuesday! Then home to get the child, quick dinner, then off to Barix to get support and see all my peeps!! One of my coworkers offered to take me out to lunch today because I donated a bunch of books to the school that Dee had outgrown. I was happy to do it for two reasons, one is I get it out of my house and two I know that they go to kids *****ally need them!! WIN! WIN!!

Hope to see alot of you tonight!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 6/15/11 12:02 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good Morning all!
I wor****il 4:30 then dinner with the fellas.  After that I am finalizing Caleb's Wilderness Camp stuff.  He needs a few items for a merit badge or two.  They litterally camp in the wilderness, totally roughing it.  He is taking 5 or 6 merit badges, so he will be busy.  At last night's scout meeting they set up camping patrols and he is a patrol leader.  His patrol has 3 brand new scouts.  They are not ready for this, so he has his work cut out for him.
Later...
Sara

PS:  Lisa, give Tanya a hug for me & tell her to REST!

Franco S.
on 6/15/11 4:14 am - PA
happy humop day.  had my first weight management program meeting with the dietian and lost 8 pounds since last month.  Not bad. 

i need to get out of the house more....

i hope everyone is doing well. 

Franco

Sara E.
on 6/15/11 5:09 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Franco,
Shame on you for saying "not bad"...8 pounds is GREAT!
Keep up the good work.

Sara

Franco S.
on 6/15/11 5:10 am - PA
Sara -

Your right.  It was a win for sure.

Franco

dit657
on 6/15/11 5:04 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi everybody. I'm relaxing right now in the condo while my granddaughter is at the pool. I had a lit if sun earlier so I needed to come in for a while and just chill in the a/c. We're having a wonderful time down here in Florida - really hot today and smokey due to wildfires in the area.

Tonight we're heading to the boardwalk to see the sights. I went to look at some houses yesterday - one for me - one for my sister. Tomorrow I'm going to look at a few more.

My brother is having a surgical procedure done today for a biopsy on the mass on his pulmonary artery. The doctor was very late getting started so not sure he's even had it done yet. Praying hard that it's nothing too serious.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views