Tues. 6/14, day 45 of 90 check in time

gmom62
on 6/13/11 8:27 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Morning folks.

This morning was really nice and cool out.  I went for my 3.5 mile walk at 4:45, it was 57 degrees here.  So long sleeves it was.  Finally bought a new pair of sneakers last night.  What a difference a new pair of shoes can make!! 

After work today, I plan on going to the gym to work on the leg machines and some abs.

What is everyone else doing today?

Have a good one, my friends.

Cyd

lynnc99
on 6/13/11 8:39 pm

I was up early today, logged in to work, and here I must stay till I leave for a meeting at 10.

Exercise will squeeze in this afternoon, when I get home. Tonight I am doing a walking tour of historic Lancaster, but that won't be a "real" walk, just moseying around with a group of friends (one of whom is a trained tour leader).

So...it will probably be a 3 mile walk for me today.

Lisa0719
on 6/13/11 9:27 pm - PA
Headed to the gym now for eliptical and legs/abs.  I've only missed 3 days of the 45 days and have to say I can see/feel the difference but was hoping this would help me lose those bounce back lbs but the scale hasn't moved. 

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/11 9:49 pm - Eastern, PA
I unfortuinately did nothing yesterday, because I am sick as a dog, and nothing good would come from me attempting to work out. I have some kind of terrible flu and it sucks.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views