Tremendous Tuesday Roll Call

lynnc99
on 6/13/11 11:16 pm
Isabel and my granddaughter Violet are just a few days apart - Violet turns 4 on Thursday!
Patricia R.
on 6/13/11 11:18 pm - Perry, MI
Small world.  Sunday was my Sis-in-law's birthday.  She is the one getting married in July.  She was really hoping Izzy would share her birthday with her.

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 6/13/11 11:20 pm
Our June lineup of birthdays is insane - plus Fathers day and a our anniversary. We have a mom, son, son in law, daughter in law and 5 grandchildren with June birthdays!
Patricia R.
on 6/13/11 11:25 pm - Perry, MI
My ex's birthday is the 25th, and then my daughter-in-law's birthday is July 12th and my daughter's birthday is July 25th. Lincoln's is the beginning of August and my nephew's is the end of August.  September continues the party with Mom and niece. 

I can totally relate.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/11 11:46 pm, edited 6/14/11 12:29 am
Good Morning All,

Returned to work today after a day spent in NYC yesterday. Met up with Den at his building then we went to ElCentro with his coworker Glena we had a blast. Then we walked down tothe Time Warner Building for some window shopping. Once we parted ways Den and I made out way to the Letterman theater where we saw Jennifer Hudson. She was beyond amazing. We got out in time to catch the 10:11 train home but I am tired today for sure.

Today in work I need to return some personal emails, work on a few details of plan I am working on. Anyone want to be my assistant for a day? Then tonight I will make my way to Barix for my final meeting as the Pre-Op leader. I was not feeling it in my heart to be there for a few reasons so I thought I would just move on. Not knowing what Den was going to do as well. New chapters in the journey of life! 

We have a nonstop week but you know it...
LIFE IS GOOD! 

Cherish F.
on 6/14/11 12:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
Morning peeps!
I'm here and having a hard time focusing today. Surprise, surprise.
Went to the gym last night for the first time in too long. I actually had a good time. Treadmill for 2 miles, then lower body weights. Oh, and major eye candy! Definite bonus. Another bonus - I slept like a log last night.

Just made an appointment to get a hair cut after work. Woke up yesterday and wanted it ALL gone. I get like that. I am flipping between a bob like I had last summer (little longer around my face) and super short boy cut. Thoughts? Of course, what I want doesn't always matter if my hairdresser doesn't approve. Lol.

Have a great day everyone!
~ Cherish
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Sara E.
on 6/14/11 2:38 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
I vote for the bob.  I was going to go scary short this summer, but decided since I will be recovering for a month at home, seeing no one, that is the perfect time to let my hair grow thru the dreaded "in-between" stage.  Let us know what you decide.

Sara

bvohl
on 6/14/11 12:03 am
Good Morning Steffi and PA!

I only have a minute because I am BUSY,BUSY, BUSY!! I hate the last two weeks of school! Too much to do and not enough time to do it!!

Today is wor****il 3:30 then have to pick up Dee to take her for her well visit. I hope they don't have to give her any shots! Then afterwards I may take her to Wendy's for dinner...then home for some relaxation time!

That is it for me!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views