MANIC MONDAY ROLL CALL

steffihope
on 6/12/11 10:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Wow - Here I sit in school and noone has started this yet.

Real quick - because I am TOTALLY manic today: 

Awards ceremony - should be working on that now....oh well
Grading
Preparing for tomorrow's yearbook signing party
Home
collapsing - oh wait - most likely more grading
THEN collapsing
And get to start all over tomorrow!  WAHOO!!!!

Oh crap - and I need to see Charlie at some point as it is his bday....I guess the collapsing part will have to wait!

Happy Monday all!
dit657
on 6/12/11 10:34 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Happy Monday from beautiful Daytona Beach everyone!! Lacee and I arrived safely yesterday - spent the day with my family then settled into our condo last night.

Condo is awesome!! Not huge but very cute and beachy - great balcony overlooking the beach and ocean. I think we're going to have a great time.

Today is hanging on the breakfast with my sister then laying on the beach. Tonight we're going to a lovely restaurant called Inlet Harbor. Dinner and dancing under the stars!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 6/12/11 10:44 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Steffi........ MANIC MONDAY?!? NOOOOOOOO

I'm here working.. .I ran out to the drugstore this morning to drop off my prescription.  I will go out later to pick it up. 

Working til 3:30.  When Siehara gets home from school, she NEEDS to clean her room to CAMP CLEAN!  The only thing we still need for her is a pair of decent sneakers.  She bought sandals yesterday at Target.  I am going to start putting her things in the actual suitcase/duffel as I can.  The toiletries can all be packed!! 

Tonight I will head to the gym for zumba and body combat! 

Then home tonight to do more organization and cleaning since Tanya and Marshall are coming either tomorrow or Wednesday!!

My tracker

hers 

lynnc99
on 6/13/11 1:37 am
LIsa, when my kids went to camp I always did their rooms from top to bottom - got rid of TONS of stuff that they never missed!
Lisa H.
on 6/13/11 1:51 am - Whitehall, PA
 Lynn, that's what I did last summer and intend to do it again.  BUT, I want her to do it herself before she leaves, too.  

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 6/12/11 10:56 pm

Mental health MOnday I had a half day schedule all ready just made it a full day...

Weekend was great and hung with some good friends. Yesterday we spent alone quiet at home.

So I am vegging this morning then heading up to NYC to meet Dennis at his building we will get our tickets to Jennifer Hudson then grab something to eat and wander the city till it is time to head to the Letterman theater.

It is a non stop busy week but I can sleep when I am dead. Also I need an assistant.

Life is good!

lynnc99
on 6/12/11 11:20 pm
I was out the door early to be first at the lab to get my 2 year bloodwork done.

I've had breakfast now - which ended up being leftovers from dinner last night - and am about to go out to walk for a few miles. For once the weather isn't steamy, muggy, or stormy so I'll take advantage of that!

We had tornado warnings both Sat. and Sun. out here. Sunday afternoon was the spookiest thunder I have ever heard in my life - it was a low, continuous rumble that went on and on - I am talking about 15-30 minutes nonstop,with louder thunderclaps every so often. It sounded like a low flying plane - but it was thunder.

The week is really busy for me - I have a lot of work to do, a trip to Baltimore on Tuesday, and meetings in Philly Thurs and Fri. Then we leave for vacation on Saturday. We are both headed to FL but MIke has only planned a few days away - I am staying a few weeks after that. We will have his son, DIL, and kids there for Father's Day weekend which will be a great celebration for him and will probably involve Mexican food.

I'm proud of MIke for losing almost 30 lbs. over hte last couple of months. He is eating a low carb diet, very similar to mine - but has the extra challenge of the carbs he has to consume "in the line of duty." (For those who don't know - he operates a wholesale bakery.) Most of the time when they do "cuttings" to sample product, they chew, score, and spit out into a napkin. But he has to swallow sometimes!

Hoping that all of you have a great week and draw good energy from this beautiful weather!
Sara E.
on 6/13/11 12:28 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Happy Monday!
Today I work, do dinner with the family, then take Caleb to a merit badge class run by my best friend.  That's it.
Sara

lauraanne715
on 6/13/11 1:18 am - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!

Posting a lil late due to cleaning the house in preparation for Miss Stacey's graduation today...prob just have her mom and family over for cake tonight, later in the week Hubby and I are taking her out for a fancy celebration dinner.

House is cleaned (except kitchen..its next) laundry is done..and then in a lil while I head over to the Dr. office for my 2nd biopsy to see if the cervical dysplasia has progressed to cancer...I am trying very hard to NOT think about that and focus on the positives right now...still its been weighing on my mind...

Then off to graduation at the High School and thank goodness it is nice out today!! The ceremony will be held outside on the field I believe...so fun! LOL Hubby can't believe his oldest is graduating from high school and then come September he will have a newborn in the house!! LOL Life is pretty beautiful when you think about it!

Enjoy this Monday!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

lynnc99
on 6/13/11 1:40 am
Laura, I will hold a good thought for your biopsy! I've been through both dysplasia and a breast lump (not at the same time of course) and both turned out fine, but the truth is, it's a huge worry when you are in those moments.  While you wait for results, try to just be "in the moment" and not let your mind run off to all the "what ifs." {{{hugs}}}

And just tell hubby that he can be the first on the block to be a multigenerational parent!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views