Friday Fitness Fread

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/11 12:39 am - Eastern, PA
Ok, here we are at the end of the work week. Who is exercising today?

I did not run this morning. I decided to take a second day of rest in preparation for The Warrior Dash tomorrow, and my hip is thanking me already. I will however be heading down to the gym over lunch for a back and shoulder workout in the weightroom.

What's on the agenda for you guys? It's hot out, so exercise indoors if at all possible!
Lesley G.
on 6/10/11 2:51 am - Allegan, MI
I took a Body Pump class this morning, and had some quality time with the elliptical. I just got a call to substitute for a Zumba Gold class at 4:30, so I guess I'm getting another workout today.

I agree about the indoor exercise and be sure to HYDRATE!!!
Laureen S.
on 6/10/11 3:56 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Got in a work out this morning, warm up, upper body and then using this cross between stepper and elliptical, that kicked my butt this morning, but I got the desired results, soaked when I was done and while I cannot claim to love working out, I do love how I feel when I'm walking out the door of the gym ready for my work day!  Managed 4 days this week, so far. . . 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lynnc99
on 6/10/11 8:02 am
Rest day for me - although those on my FB know that I hauled laundry to the laundromat which would have been MUCH more difficult 2 years ago!

Yesterday I did a double workout - aerobics plus pilates. Tomorrow may be another double.
Lisa0719
on 6/10/11 11:50 pm - PA
Was hoping to make it to the gym yesterday but wasn't in the cards so I used my treadmill at home with the air blasting and fan on me.

Today, I'm off to the gym.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views