Finally Friday Roll Call

bvohl
on 6/9/11 11:59 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!!

I am SCHVITCHING already!! This no air thing is really old! I mean, I am in an 80 million dollar four year old building and the air has never worked right!! At least it is an early dismissal day today! Which is GREAT for me!! Right after work I am going to surprise Dee and pick her up early from school. Give her a shower and change of clothes, early dinner and then my friend is going to pick her up and take her to one of the leaders houses. She is going camping this weekend and I will have a WHOLE day to myself!!! YIPPEE!!!! I can sleep in, watch whatever I Want on TV, etc.

That is it for me!!

Stay cool and hydrated!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 6/10/11 12:10 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Ida, PA. . .

Ida, hope all goes well with the meeting and hopefully you don't let the C+ bring you down, you will be more familiar with the stuff for the next CPC test. 

YAY it's Friday and I have my first 3-day summer vacation weekends to look forward to (scheduled 3-day weekends to be every other week through the summer), I have no real plans, just going to try and get some stuff done that needs doing, as home ownership always has something that needs doing, now why was it I wanted a house?  I definitely need to consider selling it when the economy picks up enough for me to at least break even with what is owed on it, anyway, I love my house, just a lot of work, but I will tackle some of it and depending on what I tackle, it might be part of my working out over the weekend, which by the way I am very proud to state that I have been back to the gym for over 3 weeks now and have been to the gym 4x this week so far, do I love it, NO, but I do love when I walk out of the gym, the sense that I've done part of what I need to in order to take care of me.  Sure that Tony will be a part of this weekend, otherwise I will try to balance things out by having some relaxation time spent with my four-legged child.

Last night's storm was pretty cool to watch and feel the air change, however, this mornings humidity is not pleasant, not to complain, because I love the longer days, but I HATE the humidity, even as a thinner person it sucks. . .  lol

Hope you all have a great day and in case I am not on this weekend, wishing you a good one!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Sara E.
on 6/10/11 12:11 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
It has been a crazy busy week.  I have my yearly review in 1 hour.  I hope to get an accurate job description, raise & maybe if I am real lucky it will be a promotion.  Caleb joined the Civil Air Patrol last night.  It is an auxilliary of the US Air Force.  He is so excited.  I am taking Caleb & a freind to my company picnic Sat at Knoebles.   I love that I can ride more things now.  Have a great Friday everyone!
Sara

steffihope
on 6/10/11 1:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida and all of PA!  Ida - Here is my only advise regarding the drop in your GPA.  Look around your office.....do you know what everyone's grades were in school?  No?  Then, move on.  you knew this was going to be a challenge.  You got through with a passing grade....MAZEL TOV.  Your Cumulative score will NOT matter when you are negotiating for a raise or looking for a better job.  Just having the degree is what matters in the long run.  You should be proud of EVERYTHING you have accomplished and what you will continut to do.

I am here - back in the sweatbox I call school!  It is pretty yukky!  and I know that the last two days were worse, however, I was not here - so I CAN complain....however, Mother Nature is AWESOME and gave us a BEAUTIFUL show last night!  My day is kind of quiet.  After school, headed to the bank to make a small deposit, then home for the evening.  Hoping that the Philies don't screw up another one like last night.  I am soooo tired - first the rain delay then extra innings...THEN THEY LOST?!?!  What is up with that?!?!

Happy Happy Friday all!
Patricia R.
on 6/10/11 1:49 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida and PA,
I am sleep deprived again.  I could not get my bedroom to cool down last night and therefore, could not sleep.  I am hopeful that will not be the case tonight.

Today, I went to the lab and got my PT/INR done.  I was scheduled for therapy later this afternoon, but cancelled because of being so sleep deprived.

I put together the Munchkins' birthday gifts.  I think I am spoiling them big time.  I feel like I need one more thing for Lincoln, but can't figure out what.  I know....a soccer ball to go with the soccer net I got him.  I will head to Dick's later and get a small one for him.  I also need batteries for that and the train set I got him.  I got him the Fisher Price Soccer Goal set, it has a target that when hit makes a sound. 

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

steffihope
on 6/10/11 2:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Can I be your grandchild?!?!
Patricia R.
on 6/10/11 4:17 am - Perry, MI
Sure, but that would make me a great-grandmother at the ripe old age of 53.  LOL

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lauraanne715
on 6/10/11 7:35 am - Pottstown, PA
Hello!!!

Posting a lil late today (5:30  pm!) better late than never!! LOL

Worked my last Friday of the school year today...I am off on Monday for the oldest teen's Graduation and then only have to work , Tues and Wednesday until 12 and Thursday we dismiss at 10 am!! Woo-hoo the school year will be done! Then I will not officially go back to wor****il September 2012 after my year leave with my Lil Sweet Pea!! Soooo excited!

Other than that nothing else going on today...came home...napped and then will be running teen down to Philly to her Mom and the hubby and I will have dinner out (yay!) and then home to veg out for the rest of the night!

Enjoy your Friday night everyone!!!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views