Finally Friday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 6/9/11 9:57 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Today I'm off from work.  Gene is graduating from his post doctoral Marriage & Family systems training program, he is ready to sit for his Marriage and Family therapist licensure.

I found out late last evening that there is a 1pm family meeting for my dad, I called to see how dad was doing as an afterthought my brother said there is a meeting.  He found out at 11 am yesterday do you think he could have called me to give me some notice of course not, from our conversation he was not actually planning to tell me about the meeting.  I do have the social workers name and number and will give her a call this morning.

Got my final grade for accounting C+ and I did not pass my CPC exam by 2 questions.  So I'm scheduled to take the CPC again in September and the C+ does not count against me for the MBA program I must complete the program with a 3.0 GPA to graduate.  So I've gone in one class from a 4.0 to a 3.57.  

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 6/9/11 10:15 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Ida - I hope the meeting for your dad goes well. Sorry about your grades but you've had so much going on with the house and family.

I'm off today as well - first day of my vacation. Mani-pedi this morning - ortho appt @ 11 - hair refurb at 3! Somewhere in there I have to take nephew to work and take pocketbooks to the consignment. Probably do some food shopping tonight. Tomorrow is cleaning day. Sunday I head to Florida!

You all know I'm meeting my granddaughter there. What I didn't know until yesterday was tha she was giving a speech at graduation. My daughter emailed it to me yesterday and yes, I cried. It was so beautiful. She credited her parents for being so supportive and offering unconditional love, and the teachers at her school. It was perfect.

So now I must get moving - get showered and ready to start my day. Won't be as hot and that's a good thing.

Enjoy the day everyone!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 6/9/11 11:14 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Congrats to your granddaughter on the speech! Kvell away!!

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/11 11:01 pm
Hmmm quiet here this morning....

I was up extra early today I had a doctor's appointment at 7:15 it was with my gyn who I like so that was the start of my day. In work had breakfast my boss is leaving at 10 today so I will more then likely read today. We are really slow at the moment I might even run to Marshall and Dress Barn.

Also I need to attempt to get ink off the leather seats in Den's car (Hi babe) I tossed the sale ad bag on the seat this morning got oout of the car at work and ink transfered. Of course I am upset since it is not my little Scoot but Den's car.

Tonight I am working down the catering hall and then tomorrow I am also working a dj job for a friends gradaution party. Yet Den is going as well so it will be a fun time. Then we were invited to a friends for the evening so it will be a full day for sure.

Sunday I not making any plans that involve anyone but Den & I . 

Life is Good! 
Dennis Belk
on 6/10/11 2:46 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Babe, it's okay I'm sure it will come out.
Lisa H.
on 6/9/11 11:18 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all... Ida, you sure have a lot on your plate.  I hope things work out with your dad and definitely talk to the social worker.  They should be keeping you in the loop about what is going on there.  

Today has me trying to get through work.  My quads are killing me from last night's Body Pump class.  I stretched after class AND took pilates, which should have helped.  Apparently, I really worked them hard.  

After work I have a bunch of errands to run, including finding a small fan for Siehara.  The one we got from my synagogue friends died on her.  I also need to be sure the house is ready for Tanya and Marshall's arrival.  They will be here tonight to bring things down that they will need while they are staying here.  Kelley gets in tonight and we are all headed to Knoebel's tomorrow.  It should be fun!

My tracker

hers 

jastypes
on 6/9/11 11:38 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, Lisa, and PA.  Wow, it is quiet here this morning.  I am so glad it is Friday.  I am canceling my plans for tonight and just taking it easy as I have not yet been able to get over this stupid cold, which is probably really a sinus infection now.  Oh well.  Tomorrow at 5 a.m. I am heading to our house in North Wildwood.  Hitting the 7:30 a.m. AA meeting on the beach, pancake breakfast afterwards at my church down there.  I am giving my testimony and singing at church on Sunday morning.  Other plans include sunbathing, a walk on the beach, and maybe a trip up to experience the lights and noise of the boardwalk. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Sara E.
on 6/10/11 12:07 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Lisa,
Hey girlfriend,  you just made my day!  My company picnic is at Knoebles tomorrow.  It would be great to see you & Sieharra.  I am taking Caleb and a co-worker friend of mine. (Tim had to work).  I will naturally have my cell on me, so give me a call tomorrow. 
Sara

Lisa H.
on 6/10/11 3:02 am - Whitehall, PA
 Get the hell out.. our company picnic is actually tomorrow, too.  BUT, I am just going on my own with Tanya and family and not with Aetna.  

I will DEFINITELY call you.  What time are you going???? 

My tracker

hers 

Sara E.
on 6/10/11 6:30 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
We are planning on getting there at 11.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA