Day 40, OH LORDY! Almost half way there. June 8

swedeville1
on 6/9/11 1:29 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
I just finished a chest and tricep workout here at work.  I know, I know, tough job the Swede fella has.    I will be mowing after work and I will try to do it as fast as I can to try to get some aerobic effect from it. 
So, we are almost half way through this 90 day challenge and I hope that you are beginning to see some favorable results from your hard work.  If you are then congrats, if you arent then maybe its time to recommit to your goals and crank it up a notch.  Whatever the case, good luck to you all and keep at it!!!!  Nothing in life is free or easy but health and happiness are worth it so move your asses.  Im pulling for all of you.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

lynnc99
on 6/9/11 2:05 am
Hey Swede, I just did an hour of aerobics and want to get back later in the day for either Pilates or water aerobics. I must admit the pool sounds good but I am curious about switching up my routines a bit and seeing what results that may bring. And of course, both are at the same time. But...we'll see!
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/11 3:06 am - Eastern, PA
I did my shoulder/tricep routine over lunch today, but did not run this morning.

I had a terrible headache this morning, and I tripped like 10 steps into my run and almost faceplanted myself onto the pavement. That was enough to turn me around to go back home.

I had planned to take tomorrow off from running to rest up a tad for my race on Saturday, but if I don't run tonight (which I probably won't because of the heat) I will be running Friday AM.

Of note: the headache was my own stupid fault because I drank 5 beers over the course of the evening last night and was hungover like a dog when I first woke up. I am an old wuss, apparently.
Lisa0719
on 6/9/11 3:24 am - PA
Just back from a lunchtime trip to the gym.  Did eliptical and up-ped my speed then did arms.  Had to get back to work so didn't do the abs.  I will be in my pool tonight and will try and do something with abs in there.  I've only skipped 2 of the 40 days and that was intentionally as a break.  I can't say I've seen any results though.  The scale certainly hasn't budged but I'll keep going.  I think that's because, like Norm, I've indulged in some libations (red wine****assionally. 

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Lisa H.
on 6/9/11 5:48 am - Whitehall, PA
 shee****'s hot out there. 

I will be heading to the gym for Body Pump and Pilates tonight.  The room is supposedly air conditioned, but it always seems warm in there.  I'll be sure to stick by a fan and bring my big old pitcher of crystal light that is in the freezer.   I've been drinking water all day.. no pool.. it's not open yet  .. booooo

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views