Tuesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 6/6/11 7:49 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

Last night the presentation went okay. I actually nailed 2 of my ratio's out of 6, not bad!  That class is over YEAH!!!!!  Now on to Strategic Thinking.

Up early today, hopefully today will be a better day than yesterday.  Very busy however, feel as if I got absolutely nothing done.  Work till 4 then home to bed.  Tonight one of Gene's late nights teaching, so I'm on my own tonight.  Will probably be asleep before he gets home.  I am exhausted.

Dad is still in the hospital, improving, they are trying him on a new medication to help with the bladder, however, the key to this is exercise which he is not willing to do at home.  He's good in the hospital, but at home wants to be waited on.  He'll be assigned a social worker today, so if need be I'll have to advocate for him to go to skilled nursing for the alloted time by Medicare for PT services.

Hope every one has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

gmom62
on 6/6/11 8:22 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Good morning Ida and PA peeps,

Ida, you should be exhausted with all that you have on your plate!  You deserve an early night to bed.

This morning I've already been out for my 3.5 mile walk.Working till 5 then plan on going to the gym tonight after work to work on arms and abs. 

My DIL and grand daughter are up at her parents for a couple of weeks. Her parents live 10 minutes from where we live. So hopefully I'll get to see them sometime within the two weeks they are here.  She sent us our grand daughters two year birthday pictures.  She's just so darn cute, if I say so myself! 

Gonna be hot today.  Be sure to hydrate

Have a good day.
Cyd

IdaMae D.
on 6/7/11 8:57 am - Philadelphia, PA
Cyd
Yes I am exhausted.  Unfortunately no early nights to bed and no late sleeping in the mornings in my near future.  Now that this class is done, I'm gearing up for the next - a ton of reading to do prior to this coming Monday.  And I have to make decisions with Gene for the house.
Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 6/6/11 8:41 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Ida and all...

I am sitting here suffering from a sore neck and what appears to be the onset of a spring cold... goodie..  I think the neck is from trying to keep it still on one of the rides I went on with Siehara.  Hopefully it will get better.

Today is work til 3:30.  I have to go over to Pet Smart at some point and buy the cat some food.  For some reason he thinks he should have food, too.  

After work, Siehara has her last therapy appointment before camp.  Then, tonight we will go to the Caine's house for dinner.  

Home from there and hopefully early to bed.  I'm still waking up in the middle of the night for some reason and can't fall back to sleep.  

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 6/7/11 8:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
I hope you feel better....
Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 6/6/11 9:00 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All

YAY @ the presentation!

Took Mia for her 1 year well visit last night. Poor baby got 2 shots. Gave her tylenol before bed but she still got up at 3am upset so I let her snuggle in bed with me. Of course that means she slept great and I got zero sleep! lol Oh well, her being comfortable is far more important. I am at work sipping my iced coffee planning a strategy for the day. After work just headed to get Mia and home for a quiet evening. If it doesn't rain we'll get out for a walk then bath, bottle BED for both of us!
IdaMae D.
on 6/7/11 9:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Liz....

IdaMae

lynnc99
on 6/6/11 9:13 pm
Congrats Ida! You made it through the class!

Today I see my doctor to follow up on the antidepressant medication. I haven't had any issues with taking it, and do feel better - but I realize that this is at least in part because it felt good to put the issue out in the open.

Then I will hit the gym for a class I have not tried before - fitness yoga.

And finally - work awaits. Mike gets home this evening from California. I may end up at the laundromat to get him ready for his next trip because my washer is on the fritz and I can't get service until Thursday. The REAL issue is that it's a front loader and there is a load of sheets in there - but the door won't unlock. What a joyful task THAT will be to deal with!

A food issue reared its head this week - I'll post separately about that
IdaMae D.
on 6/7/11 9:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Lynn, now to wait for my grade to see if I made it out of the class or if I'm out of the MBA program...

IdaMae

lauraanne715
on 6/6/11 9:28 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!
Ida--Congrats on making it through your class! I know when I went through my MBA program I had many classes like that!! But you're doing great!!

As for me today is just work and then home ...third trimester exhaustion is setting in I think and I have been very sleepy lately. Working until 2:30 pm...just reviewing for exams today as the finals begin tomorrow. Getting through this last full week of school is my only concen right now!!!

Then I will go pick up the hubby and head home to veg out till bedtime!!
Nothing exciting!!!

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views