Day 37 of 90. June 6! Monday movers?

Lisa H.
on 6/6/11 3:36 am - Whitehall, PA
 you're lucky you added the last sentence, smart ass...

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 6/6/11 4:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
gmom62
on 6/6/11 8:40 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Slack Ass #2 reporting,

I did not do a darn thing Fri, Sat, OR Sun.  Total slack ass!!  I was not about to go for day #4. This morning I walked my 3 miles.  This evening, in about 30 minutes, I am taking my son to his appt where I'll need to wait about an hour and half for him to finish.  So I'll be walking around the neighborhood during that time.

I don't have a motorcycle but I do have a scooter.  A Honda SHi150.  I've been riding it to work for about three weeks now.  Except for the week it rained every day.  I love this weather for riding.  So much fun.

Have a good one Peeps!

Cyd

Maura M.
on 6/6/11 10:39 am, edited 6/6/11 10:51 am - Yardley, PA
Saturday - 1.5 hr bike ride in Valley Forge Park (yes, some of the hilly parts... boy was I feeling it!) - Sunday was a day of rest and today I walked around my building at lunch - didn't make it to the park with my walking partner sansobel :(...  and Mark and I were back out in the neighborhood for an hour ride :).. Yay... 

I am going to get a new bike as mine is a tank.. I do believe that I am working harder than Mark is on the hills becuase my bike is so heavy.. (or I could just be whining..)
Maura

gmom62
on 6/6/11 8:25 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Maura,

As long as that whining gets you that new bike...enough said!

Love ya honey!

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views