Day 37 of 90. June 6! Monday movers?

swedeville1
on 6/5/11 9:51 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Good morning PA peeps!  I rode the motorcycle in to work this morning and I have to say it was a little chilly.  Still trying to thaw out. It will be worth it this afternoon when the weather is perfect.  I have volleyball scheduled for tonight but im not sure if i can make it.  Jett has a baseball game and I have to go to my BIL house to do a test fit to see if the motorcycles will fit into trailer we are using to tow them down to myrtle beach this weekend.  Ive been super busy and been having a hard time getting my workouts in.  I did do some home renovations this weekend by ripping out two basement windows and installing glass block windows.  They look great!  I have two more to do.  So last night I did some arm work and some push-ups before bed.  I couldnt take it anymore and wanted to do something that resembled exercise.  It felt good. 
So how are you guys getting some exercise? 

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 6/5/11 10:04 pm - Boothwyn, PA
After reading your post I don't feel quite as bad about my slack-a$$ weekend!! I did take a mile long walk yesterday morning - that was the most 'formal' exercise I did all weekend - wasn't feeling the greatest most of the day yesterday. Saturday centered around a lot of retail therapy - I don't have a motorcycle but I do have a convertible and had the top down to and from Lancaster Saturday - Margaritaville tunes on the radio cranked up - it was a fantastic day! So enjoy your bike ride this afternoon - perfect weather for it.

Since I didn't get much house cleaning done this weekend I'll be doing something every night this week to get the house in order before I leave for vacation next Sunday. Hoping to fit in at least 30 minutes each night on my bike or a long walk.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa0719
on 6/5/11 11:31 pm - PA
Headed to the gym right now.  We are down to one car because both my son's car's are on the fritz.  I have to fit in my gym between them . . . .  son has dr. appt at 11:45 for a probable broken thumb (hockey) so will be back by then.   Today is cardio and arms/abs.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/11 1:23 am - Eastern, PA
My weekend, as is typical, was downtime for me exercise wise.

I went yard saling for 6 hours or so on Saturday. A lot of walking, but really, that was it for the day as far as exercise went. My feet were sore, so I must have walked a fair amount.

Sunday I did nothing! Day of rest, indeed.

Today, I did my normal 5k run on 40 minutes, but I forgot to charge my ipod, so I was kind of broed for part of it. In about a half hour, I will head down to the gym for a 35 minute chest workout with the dumbbells.

And that will most likely be it for the day.
fran_pa
on 6/6/11 1:44 am - PA
I am one month out today, and got clearance to start the gym at my local rehab center today.  I had my assessment today and learned to use several machines.  It went very well.  I got a very good deal from my Bariatric Center to join ($50 for the first 3 months and they paid for the assessment).  I also got memberships for my husband and daughter (21).  My goal is to get in the gym everyday Mon-Sat, do machines Mon, Weds and Fri, and cardio each day.  I intend to go in first thing in the morning each day, my daughter promises to go with me 3 times a week in the mornings, and I'll probably go again a couple of times a week in the evenings with my husband.  I will stick to legs, arms and cardio for now, as I am not allowed to start abs for a few more weeks.

The highlight of my week was I walked 10 miles in NYC (at 4 weeks out) last Thursday.  Hindsight:  this was probably a dumb thing to do at 4 weeks out as I was feeling it about halfway back, BUT the good part is, I was able to do it.

swedeville1
on 6/6/11 10:29 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Good for you Fran!  Keep up the exercising and posting!  You are going to love the results from your hard work!
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 6/6/11 1:54 am - Whitehall, PA
weekend slackass reporting for duty...'

Tonight I'll go to zumba.  I can't stay for the 2nd class b/c of my sisterhood meeting.

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 6/6/11 2:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
Day 37 is the new Day 1 right?!?!  I AM headed to the pool today - have my MP3 player charging as we speak!  I can smell the chlorine now!!!!
Lisa H.
on 6/6/11 2:37 am - Whitehall, PA
 just how do you use an MP3 player in the water??

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 6/6/11 2:53 am - Philadelphia, PA
Well first, I download some awesome music on to it....second, I put he earphones into my, well, ears.  I then plug the earphones into the MP3 Player and push the on button.  Magically music, that I had already downloaded, starts to come through the earphones.  Strange right?!?! :)

(It is an underwater MP3 player - designed specifically for swimmers.)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views