Monday Roll Call

Cherish F.
on 6/6/11 12:52 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Love you! You're good for my ego!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 6/5/11 10:46 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Oh happy Monday....

Took Siehara to a local carnival last night and actually got on a few of the rides with her!!! I know she was happy that we were able to do that together.

Today I am working til 3:30.  Siehara has physical therapy at 4.  Then, we will head to the gym for zumba at 5:30

Tonight is the last Sisterhood meeting where we will discuss how things will go from here out.  The meeting is at Wegman's so Siehara and I will just grab dinner there before the meeting.

That's about it for me today.

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 6/5/11 11:03 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Monday ALREADY???? There are 14 days left in this school year and I have SOOOO much to do!! Inventory, awards, packing up my room, etc. Drinking my coffee and taking my meds like a good girl.

Today is wor****il 3:45 since we have a staff meeting.BLECH!?! Then home to watch my soap and do ZUMBA! Dinner, homework, relax and bed. SO exciting, I know!!

Have a great day everyone!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/11 11:15 pm
Monday Monday .....

Had an amazing weekend with awesome friends and family in the mix. Attended my final Leader breakfast on Saturday. One more chapter closing on my life as a new one will start.

Atlantic City was great the weather just beautiful on Saturday then Sunday was at the spa for facial and massge then we met up with friends for an Asian Fusion dinner.  

Today has me in work then will run a few errands after work home for dinner with the Bigman and plot out the rest of my week with Den. More then likely an early bedtime is in the mix.

Life is Good!!!

Sara E.
on 6/5/11 11:19 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Happy Monday!
Today I am coordinating/supporting an off-site class for 1/2 of my department.  So far, so good.  I am hoping my friend is feeling better so we can see Bridemaids tonight after work.  Other than than I am busy at work & home trying to get everything on my to do list done before my surgery in 23 short days.
Sara

steffihope
on 6/6/11 1:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning everyone!  I am here - at work - already put in a full morning.  The 8th graders started their graduation practice today.  They will be leaving me next Wednesday.  I have to finish grading their things and get the grades in the system.  I am also going to be out Wednesday and Thursday this week for the holiday of Shavuot and need to get those plans in order.

After school I am headed to the pool - YES THE POOL!!!!  I HAVE to get back into the swing of things.  Or the SWIM of things as the case may be - all of my clothes are tight and the really cute dresses I wore last summer do not fit and it is killing me!

Tonight, Larry is working and I will be home with the kids.  Hopefully the Phillies will take the momentum from yesterday's win against Pitt to get their game back on!

Sorry Swede - NO SWEEP THIS TIME!!!!!!

Happy Monday all!
Patricia R.
on 6/6/11 3:19 am - Perry, MI
Hi Ida and PA,
I was going to post earlier, but got sidetracked.

I went to the lab earlier, to get my PT INR done.  I have to get retested on Friday, and that sucks, because I hate the lab my hematologist uses.  I am in the middle of sewing a pair of shorts/coveralls for my grandson.  That, and an AA meeting are about all I have planned today.

Hope you all have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 6/7/11 8:45 am - Philadelphia, PA
Trish I do understand about the PT INR.  I do not miss those tests had to have them weekly right after my blood clot.

IdaMae

LisaAC
on 6/6/11 4:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good day!

I had a decent walk this morning.  I was (am) very achy, but I reminded myself that it hurt to walk at 300 lbs too...I almost always try to push past the pain.  Let my brain tell me when it's time to quit.  When I start staggering like a drunk, I know (I want a t-shirt that reads: I'm not drunk; I have Lyme Disease!)

At Bristol Amish Market this week, I bought enough meat to take us through 12 meals for $35.  Made chicken soup yesterday from leftovers and fresh veg.  More chicken tonight.  I keep waiting to sprout feathers. 

Best to All.

Lisa

LisaAC
on 6/6/11 4:41 am - Philadelphia, PA
Oh!  And I found a bike on Philly Freecycle!  Ladies' Schwinn 5-speed.  A little rusty, but in good shape and just what I wanted.  It's still in the car as we have to make space for it and the car is with Steve right now, but I intend to get on it tomorrow.  Psyched!  Wish me luck....I was starting to ride again a couple years back, but haven't tried since my illness got worse, so I'm kind of nervous.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views