Monday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 6/5/11 8:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Today I'm working till 4, then have class, paper and presentation due tonight.  I have the PP together, but the ratio's that I have to figure out for a portion of this project are not done yet, so I'll be working on that in wor****il it is completed today.  The paper that goes with this presentation s complete - writing is my stength.

Class till 10 then home to bed.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

PATT317
on 6/5/11 8:44 pm - Feasterville-Trevose, PA
It's Monday morning, let the stress begin! I am going to go rob Peter to pay Paul and hope one of the other 10 send more checks! LOL

Have a blessed day all.
Patt
steffihope
on 6/6/11 12:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
HA!  Let me know how THAT goes wouldja????
lynnc99
on 6/5/11 9:25 pm
Ida, are you in an MBA program? It sounds absolutely traumatic!

I am working at home today around a few constraints. (1) A dentist appt. to get some fillings replaced. So I will be numb till about 9:30. (2) The roofers are back, and working right over my desk today so the noise will be - shall we say - notable. There are also skylights up there which are being replaced, so in all honesty I may just get out of the house for the worst of it and then work in the evening a few hours after they are done.

Sometime today I will get to the gym. And do laundry.

I am SO ticked at myself. Yesterday I made enough chili (with chicken) to last about 4 days. Put it in a storage container....left it on the counter to cool....and forgot to put it in the frig overnight. GRRRR. So I will be making a new batch today.

It's supposed to be a beautiful day, so enjoy it everyone!
IdaMae D.
on 6/7/11 8:43 am - Philadelphia, PA
Lynn;
Yes, I am in an MBA program.
Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 6/5/11 9:57 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - thank yous out to the folks *****sponded to my 'personal post' earlier - I will heed all advice.

I'm at work and feeling a lot better today - I finally felt like doing something late in the day yesterday so I cleaned my kitchen and threw a bunch of stuff out - old paperwork, junk, etc. That felt good. Went outside for a while when it got so nice and watered the plants. Got all my laundry done AND put away, and have started my pile for Florida next week.

Not much else going on in my little world. Hope everyone has a great day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 6/5/11 10:05 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All

I had a great birthday weekend, saturday with my family and yesterday with some teriffic friends. I am a bit tired this morning but here at work. Working until 4 then meeting my Mom and Amelia at The Dr for her one year check up (yep, 2 weeks late). After the Dr headed back to my Mom's to hang out for the evening.
lauraanne715
on 6/5/11 10:27 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning PA!!!

Today has me at work for the last full Monday before we go to half days...ohhh so happy the end of the year is here!!!! Then I just have summer school but that is only for 3 hours a day four days a week...not too bad!!

So we will just be reviewing for finals today and doing some art type activities. Then it will be off to pickk up the Hubby and then we are going to go find the Y that is by his work so I can go there after I am done teaching summer school while he is still at work. Then it will be home for dinner and just a bit of a veg out tonight as I am tired.

Yesterday was my lil Baby Shower and it was nice but made for a long day..I didn't get my nap in!! LOL But it was just sweet and me and my Lil Sweet Pea are quite happy!!

Hope everyone has a majestic Monday!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Cherish F.
on 6/5/11 10:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Morning everyone!
I had a great full weekend. Saw a ton of your smiling faces at Barix. Had a fun lunch date. And drank a smidge too much tequila. In fact, the weekend was so full that I am taking a day off to catch up on some laundry and rest. My company offers an incentive of 2 extra vacation days if you don't use any of your sick days. I made it all the way to June, and just could not hack it today. Oh well.

Spent some time last night setting up a profile at Match.com. Any of you who have done the internet dating thing, I'm completely open to suggestions. I am relieved that I've received some winks and one message already. I had this little (tiny) fear that no one would like me.

Finishing my coffee and jumping in the shower. Hoping to make today produtive and relaxing all at the same time.

Have a good Monday!
~ Cherish
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

bvohl
on 6/5/11 10:56 pm
Cherish,

Why would anyone NOT like you?? I guess the "former" Cherish is creeping back into your brain?? HELLO!?! You are so sweet, fun and beautiful inside and out!! If I was a single guy, I would date you! LOL!!! Be that as it may since I am NOT single or a guy, I guess that is out!

Tell "former" Cherish to get the hell out of your head!!!!

LOVE YOU!!

MWAH!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA