Sunday Sunday roll Call

bvohl
on 6/5/11 8:21 am
Hi Pat! Welcome to roll call! This is a GREAT board!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 6/5/11 1:08 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Lynn, PA Peeps,

Well no real sun, but temps still manageable and that is good. . .  It was so good to see you at Barix yesterday, as well as everyone else, it was a really good meeting with everyone's participation making it what support is all about!

Well the rest of yesterday was busy for me and today is pretty much a relaxng day with Tony, we went to breakfast at Silver Diner, a great place to go when you want to eat out and make healthy choices and I always get 2 breakfasts out of my one (lol), right now I am roasting garlic in my convection oven to mix in with my spinach, then will be roasting some asparagus, which is another thing I do on Sunday's, food prep.  Later Tony and I are going down to Delaware for an early dinner at Joe's Crab Shack and I will get my clothes ready for the work week. . . sounds like fun doesn't it (lol), oh and this evening I will hit an AA meeting.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day doing whatever is on your agenda.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 6/5/11 2:09 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good afternoon all. I'm resting right now - potty issues are kicking my butt today but on the plus side things have started 'moving' for me so I'm happy about that.

Hubby took my nephew to work and the dog for his training. I had planned on doing a lot today but sadly am only getting laundry done. I did take a good long walk this morning because I know that can help the issues I was having.

Nothing else going on for me today.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Maura M.
on 6/5/11 11:40 am - Yardley, PA
Late to check in as usual - Mark and I stayed with friends last night in Malvern.  Went to bed very late and then got up early this am (my "neice" and "nephew" decided that 7am on a sunday was a good time to start making a lot of noise).  We hit trader joes on our way home for some of their yummy foods and snacks, came home and continued to plan for vacation (cruise to alaska - yay, yay, yay) and here I am catching up on the lives of all of you fine people.

Well - getting ready to pack food for tomorrow and then head to bed early...

Have a good night PA!
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views