Dizzy Spells

Mommy0fTw0
on 6/4/11 5:03 am - PA
So im really new to this whole OH thing but I was wondering if anyone could relate or tell me what I should do....

Lately in the morning and late afternoon I been getting really bad dizzy spells, I took it as first that I was not drinking enough so I took in more liquids, but that did not seem to help. Now (not knowing if this has anything to do with it) but when I get my dizzy spells my feet feel like they are on fire!! its so bad now when my feet get hot my bf has to get ice cold rags to put on them cause I feel like my skin is ready to come off, someone told me this could signs of two things lupus and or vitamin d deficient??? has anyone ever had this problem that can give me some advice??? or any type of advice for that matter??

bvohl
on 6/4/11 6:37 am
Are you getting in enough protein? Have you had bloodwork done recently? Did you try and call the dr and ask her advice? Are you on any new meds that might be causing this? Sorry I am asking so many questions, but they may be things to think about....

I am sorry I don't have any answers for you, but if it persists I would call the surgeon or your family doc!

Good luck and let us know what you find out....

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 6/4/11 11:16 am - Boothwyn, PA
Dizzy spells are nothing to play with - get to your surgeon or PCP for tests and further instruction. These symptoms don't sound WLS related but you may have some type of vitamin deficiency. Take care and feel better soon.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 6/4/11 12:06 pm, edited 6/4/11 12:06 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Rather than torment yourself, trying to guess or have someone else give you scenarios, phone your PCP and/or surgeon and tell them the symptoms and let them diagnose what, if anything it could be.

Please let us know what you find out and take care.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 6/4/11 7:22 pm - Perry, MI
Hi and welcome,
I echo all that has been said so far.  Talk to your surgeon or PCP and let them help you by diagnosing your dizzy spells.  It could be anything, but from my recollection, it does not sound like a WLS issue.  But, that is for the docs to say.  Call the doc first thing Monday morning and let them take it from there.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views