Day 32 of 90. June 1st. Go ahead, take a quick peak!

swedeville1
on 5/31/11 9:53 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Is it hot enough for ya?  I'm not complaining, id rather it be a little on the warmer side than being cold and rainy out.  I talked to my brother last night and he let me know that he just finished day two of P90X and he is enjoying it.  He said its kicking his ass but that he likes the fact that he is working hard and getting fit, regardless of the temporary pain involved.  I guess that's what it all comes down to with exercise.  Some temporary pain and discomfort for a lifetime of health.  Not a bad trade off if you ask me.
Yesterday I worked out at work during my lunch hour.  I lifted weights and did some incline sit ups.  With the heat in my house this week I think I might take advantage of the work gym so I'm not sweating to death at home.

Now, take a second and commit to getting some exercise today!  What YOU gonna do?

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

lynnc99
on 5/31/11 10:10 pm
Quick reply since I am in the office today....yesterday I did an hour aerobics class and really worked up a sweat. Today? Hope it cools down enough tonight to take a walk - I wont be home in time to take in a class!
dit657
on 5/31/11 10:38 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Didn't make it to the clubhouse to use the treadmill last night, but I walked the dog then got on my recumbant bike and rode for 5 HARD miles - lots of tension last night (both on the bike and in my life so I tried to work it out). Even with the A/C and ceiling fan going I had to change clothes when I was done, so I consider that a pretty good work-out.

Tonight I'll be biking it again - there's a board meeting at the clubhouse and I don't want to get into all that nonsense. I'll go for 6 miles tonight - maybe increase my speed instead of my tension.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 5/31/11 11:13 pm - Whitehall, PA
 definitely hot.. make sure you are all staying hydrated..

I will go to the nice shaded park while Siehara is at tutoring and get some walk/jogging in.  My 5K is tomorrow night!!!

My tracker

hers 

Sara E.
on 6/1/11 11:01 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Lisa,
Good luck on your 5K.  I am sure you will do a kick-ass job!  Caleb did a 4 mile run on Memorial Day with NO training at all....what a freak...he came in 6th in his age group.  All I can say is ...unbelievable.  I want to jog so badly.  After I am all healed from my surgeries I was told I can give it a try ...provided my knees can take it.   Let us know how you do. 
love,
Sara

(deactivated member)
on 6/1/11 4:16 am - Eastern, PA
Both today and yesterday: 5k in the morning heat, 40 minutes both days.

Yesterday, chest and abs workout, today, bicep and calves.

I'm kind of whupped at the moment. I still haven't recovered from an entire weekend of grueling yardwork.
gmom62
on 6/1/11 8:20 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Morning all,

Yes, it's June 2nd and I'm just now posting.  I always seem to be a day late.

Anyway, yesterday I walked my 3 miles in the morning.  Then last night my daughter called to see if  I wanted to meet her at the gym.  Considering all I was doing was sitting on my butt in front of the TV I said sure.  So I did 20 minutes on the bike to warm up the legs then did all the leg machines and a bit of ab work.

I'll post what I did today on today's post.

See ya,
\Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views