Wednesday Roll Call

Liz R.
on 5/31/11 8:46 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

I am having some joint issues, mostly my knees and hands / wrists but a lot of achiness and discomfort. I have been blaming it on the veonfer infusions - I'll ask the nurses about it when I go again on friday. Until then I'll suffer through.

Working today until 3:30 then headed home to hang with Mia. My Grandmother is going to my cousins Little League playoff game tonight so I have to make sure I am out of here on time. Nothing too exciting planned for the evening - making dinner, hanging with Mia, and hopefully bed early!
Patricia R.
on 5/31/11 11:57 pm - Perry, MI
Liz,
I had flu like symptoms my first week, or so, after my first venofur infusion.  I was told to take Tylenol, and they settled down a little after that.

Good luck,
Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 6/1/11 1:35 am - Easton, PA
Thanks - this was #15 for me though :)
swedeville1
on 5/31/11 10:14 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Today I will wor****il 330 then I head home to get Jett to his baseball game at 5:00.  I getting anxious for my upcoming vacation to Myrtle beach on june 10 to the 18.  I managed to find a storage place only 2 miles away from our condo where we can store the motorcycles and trailer.  It will cost $50 for the week and that includes a parking spot for the trailer and a 10x10 storage unit to put the bikes in instead of having to load them back in the trailer each time.  So, yay for me! 
Well it turns out that I have become slightly addicted to Gardens of time on facebook.  Dammit!  I tried really hard to not become one of those people who waste their time playing those games, but damn if I dont like me some find the hidden object games!  Sigh.  I guess it all goes back to my youth when I used to really enjoy the "Highlights" magazine and the find it games in them.  Whatever!  LOL

Ummmm, thats about it for me I guess.  I will chat at you all later.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 5/31/11 10:23 pm - Boothwyn, PA
We're both heading south for vacation about the same time, but I'm going a little further south - Daytona Beach, to spend the week with my oldest granddaughter who is graduating from high school this year - really not sure how that's possible since I'm only 29 - he-he-he.

I've been so tempted to try that game on FB because I love those kind of games - guess I better stay away or I can see that becoming an addiction!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 5/31/11 10:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
You really SHOULD get on the game - and NOT just because I need more neighbors - I want, YES WANT to send more free gifts to people! :)
steffihope
on 5/31/11 10:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
You may absolutely NOT stop playing - I need all those free gifts you keep sending me.......come on, come on, come on....I need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)  Way to be there neighbor! :)  Hope you are liking how my garden is coming along! :)
dit657
on 5/31/11 10:28 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Trish, go get that a/c unit for you room if you can - don't know how you can sleep with nothing but hot air blowing around. We went through it Sunday night and all I did was toss and turn all night - misery...and summer is just starting and a good nights' sleep is just as important as eating right and exercise.

I'm at work and actually slept much better myself last night - the past few nights had been awful but now I seem to be back on track. The dog got up around 4:00 AM for whatever reason and woke me because he was crying - not sure what that was all about but he finally got back in bed and settled down.

My new prescription sunglasses came in yesterday and I picked them up - I'm so excited! They're nice big, dark Guess sunglasses - I could never wear 'cool' sunglasses because my eyes suck, but I didn't need new glasses this year so I went for the sunglasses. Love them!!

Not sure whats on my agenda tonight - walking, watering, working out - leftovers for dinner. And that's about it.

Stay cool everyone - gonna be another HOT one!

Kathy

Patricia R.
on 6/1/11 12:04 am - Perry, MI
Kathy,
The fans I use draw the cool air from the living room A/C into the bedroom and circulate it, it just is not cool enough for me.  I will get a new air conditioner next weekend, and have my son-in-law install it when he comes to town.

Till then, I will suffer, which is not as bad as it could be.  I am just also experiencing those menopausal "Power Surges."

Thanks,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 6/1/11 12:07 am - Boothwyn, PA
Ah yes, the infamous 'Power Surges' - mine always happen at night - we could probably run all the A/C units in the City if we could convert all that heat into electricity!! LOL!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views