Day 31 of 90. May 31. Back to work!!!

swedeville1
on 5/30/11 9:45 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
When I say back to work I dont mean your job, Im talking about getting back to your exercise!  I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend and hopefully you did better than me at getting some formal exercise in.  I was moving but nothing I would consider good enough.  So I will be back at it today.  I have to crank it up a notch because I do have vacation at Myrtle Beach coming up in 10 days!  I will be heading down to the gym here at work to hit the weights during lunch, I miss getting things pumped up.  After not lifting weights for a little bit I start to feel whimpy.  Anyway, I hope you all get things moving today as well.  It is gonna be freaking hot today so please hydrate and be careful.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 5/30/11 10:21 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning - I'm with you - did a lot Saturday and Monday (didn't do jack-sh*t Sunday), but now need to get back to 'real' exercise. I think I'll walk down to the clubhouse tonight and use the treadmill down there. Mine isn't working and I need something more than the bike, so I'll walk down, do as much as I can on the t'mill, then walk home.

My BIG incentive is the fact that last year I bought a great pair of white jeans from Coldwater Creek - this was HUGE for me as I was never able to shop in there and hadn't worn white jeans in 30 years?? Well I washed them yesterday and held them up - no way is my arse fitting into them this year - NOOOOOOOOOOOO. So yes, I'm kicking my rear back in gear and getting back into those damn jeans.

Miss SA

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 5/30/11 11:41 pm - Whitehall, PA
Checking in...

did a few laps in the pool yesterday, nothing I would consider significant.. also walked back and forth a few times.  Mostly just laid on a lounge chair and got some sun.  

Tonight I will head to the gym for Body Pump and Pilates... at least that's what I think the classes are.  The website was down the last time I looked and I know they are trying to get the summer schedule up and running.  I'll be there for whatever is going on and will have my summer challenge paper with me... hoping to win a free year membership for attending the most classes!  This week will be hard, though, because we have a bunch of stuff going on.

My tracker

hers 

mellasmomma0709
on 5/31/11 4:02 am - IL
Well today I started doing what I need to do on the treadmill to get myself ready for my first 5k.Its at the end of september,dunno if I can do it but Im sure gonna try!!!
Loving this new life, just trying to figure it all out and take it all in day by day!!!
Lisa0719
on 5/31/11 9:57 am - PA
I had a pretty good weekend exercise wise.  Saturday I walked ALL DAY in New York.  Walk, Walk, Walk . . . wished I had worn a pedometer.  I took Sunday off intentionally but we opened our pool therefore did a lot of non formal exercise.  Monday I did the treadmill after working on pool all day. 

And not today, I went to the gym . .  eliptical and arms/abs.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

swedeville1
on 5/31/11 1:19 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Thanks for posting all of you worker-outers.  You all are my favorites for the day! 
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

gmom62
on 5/31/11 8:29 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Hey, Hey, Hey, what about me?!?!?!  I did stuff.  I just didn't get a chance to post it till now.  It's Wednesday morning  Yesterday walked my 3.5 miles in the morning. Last night afterwork went to the gym and worked on the upper body machines and some ab work.  This morning I've already been outside and walked my 3.5 miles.  My husband came home from work while I was stretching after my walk, took one look at my t-shirt and said, Gee, sweat much!!  It was completely covered with sweat.  It is def humid again today.  Tonight I plan on going back to the gym and working the lower body machines and abs again.

See ya,
Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views