OT: Won't be moving to Michigan

Patricia R.
on 5/31/11 4:27 am - Perry, MI
I had a really good talk with my daughter last week, and she shared her heart with me about me moving to Michigan and babysitting for them.  She does not feel comfortable about me moving there at this time, not because of her and me, or our relationship, but her feelings about living in the town she is in, and working while the kids are little.  Her husband will take care of the kids when she is teaching.  I will be visiting them more, and spoiling the kids as much as possible when they are here as well. 

Thanks for all the support and feedback I got from everyone. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 5/31/11 5:56 am
Trish

While you are not movikng out there Michaigan sounds like a door to more visits has opened to see the kids. Maybe in the future things will change and you will be closer to your daughter full time.

Proud of you for putting the cards out there and know which direction you are going at this point. PLus saw on roll call Congrats on the job.
dit657
on 5/31/11 10:27 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Trish - I'm so glad you were able to talk to your daughter about this before you made a huge move out there. I've been tempted to follow my daughter and grandchildren but realized that it's better to sit back and really think things thru before we act on them.

It doesn't sound like they're going to be in their current location for the long haul and who knows - maybe they'll work their way back east. I know how hard it is being away from the little ones but it's much easier to spoil them when you don't see them every day.

Hugs - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views