Day 28/29/30 of 90-Day Fitness Challenge MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Lisa H.
on 5/30/11 1:44 am - Whitehall, PA
 Don't want anyone to forget to post...  

Friday I didn't do any formal exercise.... as a matter of fact, I was pretty much a lump at my desk and at our friend's house.  

Saturday, I danced some at the party I went to and then there were "other recreational activities".. TMI?  It was cardio, wasn't it?  

Sunday, I went to a beautiful local park with a friend and we did 3 laps around.. that equaled 3.75 miles!  We didn't speed walk or anything, but it wasn't turtle-like either.  My legs were sore from Thursday's Body Pump session and I actually felt like I should stop so I didn't hurt myself.    I probably could have stretched and kept going, but we didn't and it's ok.  

Today, Monday.. going to the pool.. depending on the crowd, I am going to try to swim some laps.  If I don't do the laps I will at least get in and do some kind of moving in the water.  I know there are all kinds of things I can do with the resistance of the water.  

Anyone else moving this Memorial Day weekend?

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 5/30/11 3:51 am - Boothwyn, PA
Can't remember as far back as Friday! Saturday I was outside most of the morning cutting shrubs back, pulling weeds and planting more flowers. I was one stiff and sore lady! Yesterday I was a slug - we were at a friends house most of the day and just sat around.

This morning I went food shopping, am doing laundry and switching out my winter to summer clothes. Just made a huge fruit and berry salad and now I'm relaxing for a bit. I might take a nap since I was really restless last night cuz the house was so warm.

Tonight when the sun goes down I have to get outside and finish planting the flowers I bought - and that will be my exercise for today.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Maura M.
on 5/30/11 11:41 am - Yardley, PA
3 outings - 2 bike rides (one 40 min and one 1hr) and 2.5 hours canoeing on the delaware in addition to a day full of yardwork!  That's all for me!
Maura

swedeville1
on 5/30/11 2:00 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Thanks Lisa for posting in my absence!  I didnt do any formal workouts this 3 day weekend.  Let me think! 
sat= walking around the campgrounds and swimming twice!
sun= long day at Idlewild amusement park at the water park and walking around the park!
Mon= Mowing and bagging the grass in 1,000,000 degree heat!  I was a little sweaty!

I hope yinz had a good weekend!

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views