Sobering Sunday Roll Call

bvohl
on 5/29/11 1:38 am
Good Morning PA!

I guess everyone is still recovering from late night partying?!?

I got home from Lancaster about 2 hours ago.  I am sitting here with my good friend Lisa Friedman Hunt and Siehara. We are just hanging and chatting....more fun weekend activities!!
I had a blast yesterday! Fun, friends, food and good times were had. A few bumpy moments at one point, but all is well!!

Later today heading to NJ to hang out with some other friends! Tomorrow is the parade, so looking forward to that!! NOT!!!! Too hot for me!!!!

What are your plans for today??

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lauraanne715
on 5/29/11 1:52 am - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!!

Just got back from church and breakfast with the hubby..it was nice! :-)

Already hit Lowe's were we got a new American Flag that was yes! actually made in the USA and plant fertilizer...then we went to Wal-Mart where I purchased a plethora of girlie products that I was in desperate need of ...and now home to putter ..finish up laundry and straighten up the house ..maybe mop the floors after I take a nap! Then later on we pick up the teen from work and g food shopping and then will prob watch amovie tonight and just hang at the homestead...

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Patricia R.
on 5/29/11 6:11 am - Perry, MI
Hey Beth,
Sounds like a lot of people had a good time last night.  I was up early this morning and got a lot done so far today.  Missed church, but did go to Joann Fabric and got some cute fabric to make some shorts coveralls for my grandson for his birthday.  Been cutting out dresses and the coveralls for the Munchkins all weekend.   So far, I have three dresses and two coverals cut out.  After I get done marking them, I will bring out the sewing machine and start putting them together.  Isabel's birthday is in June, and Lincoln's is in August.  My daughter and her husband are coming into town in two  weeks and will be having a double birthday party for them while they are in town. 

The rest of today has me resting, because I am in a ton of pain this afternoon.  If I am up to it, I will get to my AA meeting.  Right now, I am wiped out.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 5/29/11 6:35 am, edited 5/29/11 6:35 am - Whitehall, PA
 Afternoon everyone.. I assume everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend enjoying outdoor activities instead of being on the computer. 

I had a great time at my party last night.  Thanks again to Cherish and the Vohl family for providing supervision and sleeping facilities for my child.  

After I picked up Siehara and spent a bit of time with Beth, we came home and of course I had to lie down and rest.  I took about a 2 hour nap.  Now, I am about to drop her off at a Bat Mitzvah and then I am going to meet up with one of the other moms whose child will be at the party and we are going to take a nice long walk at the park and catch up on way too much time apart from each other.    I asked her if we could get together and my thought was coffee at Wegman's or Starbux or dinner, but she suggested a walk.  I COULD say no, I'm too tired.  BUT, I WON'T.  I may not walk quickly, but I will get moving!  Thanks to my friend for making me move when I'm functioning very much below par.... 

Siehara's party will be over around 11, so I'm sure after the walk I'll come home and relax for awhile before I have to go back to retrieve her from the festivities.  

My plans for tomorrow are very hectic.. sleep late,
go to the pool , lay in a lounge chair Photobucket
get some sun, splash in the pool. Photobucket   

Please don't feel sorry for me.. I'll get through it somehow. 

My tracker

hers 

Maura M.
on 5/29/11 12:59 pm - Yardley, PA
Up at 7, out of the house by 9, home depot, bj's, mcaffreys, cvs, shady brook and lowes and home by noon - planted annuals in about 20 pots (who do I think I am, Martha Stewart?), put together outdoor fountain, went for a 40 minute bike ride, washed car, made roast chicken, meatballs and sausage, burgers and fries, took a shower and am now vegging on the couch after a long, long day.. I'm tired!

Going rafting on the delaware in the am!  If anyone wants to go to bucks county river country - make your reservation and we will see you there at 10am!  Well, that's all for me as if that is not enough)...

goodnight,

Maura
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views