Day 27 of 90-Day Fitness Challenge (where's Swede?)

(deactivated member)
on 5/27/11 12:14 am - Eastern, PA
So here I sit in my office, feeling the cumulative effect of five 5k runs this week. My legs are a little sore. Not terribly so, but they do ache a bit.

I will head down to the gym over lunch today for a back workout, then call it a day.

My sister (another fit post-op RNY patient) is visiting this weekend, so we'll be running together Satruday morning. This will be my justification for sleeping in like a huge load on Monday morning and not running.

Thanks Swede for helping me stay motivated, and congrats to everyone who aprticpated this week.

Have a great weekend one and all!
steffihope
on 5/27/11 12:32 am - Philadelphia, PA
Swede must be embarrassed as he might not have anything witty to say this morning! :)
dit657
on 5/27/11 12:50 am - Boothwyn, PA
Swede posted to the daily thread - he's recovering from a nasty case of the foamies  - I'm sure he'll post eventually - said he's still feeling a bit washed out - we all know how that is.

I walked last night then stayed outside for a while watering my droopy flowers - then ironed some stuff, talked on the phone and got nothing productive in the form of exercise done - that will NOT happen tonight - I will be walking then riding my recumbant bike.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Cherish F.
on 5/27/11 1:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
I made 2 miles at the grubby/sweaty/humid track last night. A little bit of running but mostly walking.

Today, I'll be back at the track, but this time I will wait until 7 or 8. It was just too warm last night.

Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

swedeville1
on 5/27/11 1:34 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Here I am!!!   

I didnt refresh my OH page before I wrote the exercise post so I didnt see that you started it already Norman.  Thanks Pal!  I went back and deleted it and will post here.  I didnt workout last night as I was not feeling good with a stuck pouch.  That sucked big time.  Im not sure if i will e able to get a workout in tonight as My son Jett has a baseball game and Fridays are generally not good nights for me to exercise.  We are usually pretty busy.  But I will try to do something.  Maybe I can get in a workout immediately after work, before the game.  We will see.

Great Job Norm on all the exercising and running you have been doing.  Very impressive my friend!

Steffi, the title of my post was "want better sex?  Exercise more!"  So there!

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

steffihope
on 5/27/11 2:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
Guess you wont use THAT one again will you?!?!
lynnc99
on 5/27/11 4:05 am
Tonight I hope to get a good walk in with hubby - maybe about a 3 miler or so.

And plans for the gym both Sat. and Sun. this weekend.
Lisa0719
on 5/27/11 7:55 am - PA
I missed that this was here too.  I was at gym this morning at 6:30 for eliptical and arms/abs.  This really is a record for me.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

gmom62
on 5/27/11 10:15 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Great job this week Norm!

I just got back from walking 3,5 miles.  Tomorrow I'll be doing my 6 mile walk.  Sunday will be gym for upper and lower body toning. 

Hope y'all have a great weekend.  Stay hydrated!!

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views