OMG I Almost Forgot!! Today is my 3 yr SURGERVERSARY!!

lauraanne715
on 5/30/11 9:52 pm - Pottstown, PA
Thank you so so much!!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

kreavis1979
on 5/28/11 11:01 am - PA
Congratulations Laura!!! I still remember meeting you for the first time and now seeing how far you have come!! I am totally with you on the pregnancy, I was pretty much at that place too with my health before my surgery and now we are both expecting!!! It's wonderful.

Katie
lauraanne715
on 5/29/11 1:55 am - Pottstown, PA
Katie--
Aww thank you so much! We have both come so far from those first days at Barix! Isn't being pregnant the most wonderful feeling in the whole world???!!! I am loving every minute of it! I wish you nothing but joy and happiness from here on out..you definitely deserve it!!!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

Dennis Belk
on 5/29/11 11:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Laura,
Sorry I'm a little late for your party but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

You've done MARVELOUSLY and continue to do GREAT!!!!!!

Where did the time go?

All the best in your journey and I hope to see you somewhere down the road.

Dennis
lauraanne715
on 5/30/11 9:54 pm - Pottstown, PA
Dennis-
Thank you so much!!!! You continue to be a great source of inspiration and wisdom to me!!!
Hopefully I will be making it to some meetings when I am not waddling quite as much as I am right now!! The baby will have to come visit all the "Barix Babies"!!!!!

Thank you for everything!!!

Laura

Laura

Laureen S.
on 5/31/11 1:08 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Laura,

I, too, am late to the party, was not on the boards this weekend, so congrats on your surgiversary and best wishes when the baby arrives in September. . . 

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views