Day 26 of 90. May 26. Summer is coming!!!

swedeville1
on 5/25/11 10:04 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Who wants to be ready for summer?  You have just under 4 weeks until the beginning of summer.  There can be a lot of getting in shape done in 4 weeks.  Now is your chance. 

Last night I went to a guys house to play some volleyball.  I met him about a month ago at a different volleyball league.  He said, "Hey, we play volleyball at my house all summer long on Wednesdays, you're welcome to come."  So, I went.  I wasnt sure what to expect but when I got there I was like "holy ****!!!"  This guy (Kono) has a beautiful house, 4 car garage and a tennis/volleyball/basketball court which is fenced in and lighted.  It was really nice.  So, we played for about 3 hours and the weather was perfect!  I will be going back there next wednesday for sure!  Cool!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Cherish F.
on 5/25/11 10:50 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I'm back!! I shamelessly took the last 2 weeks off from "structured exercise" using my new tattoo as my excuse. Well, it's pretty much healed so I know I can put back on the sneakers and hit the track again. Which I will be doing tonight. I'm actually looking forward to it. Walk/jog of minimum 2 miles will be done.

Swede - volleyball sounds like so much fun for you. That's an awesome way to get the exercise in!
~ Cherish
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

dit657
on 5/26/11 1:15 am - Boothwyn, PA
WOW - sounds like a pretty cool friend to have!! Enjoy the volleyball nights.

I am getting back on the bike tonight - haven't been able to do anything the last two days so I need to get moving again. Dinner's in the crockpot so that'll be quick and easy - clean that up, walk the dog, then get on the bike.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 5/26/11 1:17 am - Eastern, PA
boring update of the day:

40 minute 5k in the morning

Shoulder weight regimen over lunch today.

Noticed shirts fitting looser around the stomach area. Happy happy!

Lisa H.
on 5/26/11 7:05 am - Whitehall, PA

My tracker

hers 

gmom62
on 5/26/11 3:51 am - Clifton Heights, PA

Swede, I used to love playing vollyeball in h.s. gym class.  Sounds like your getting a good workout out of it.  And some new friends too.

Well, I haven't posted here in a day or so but I have NOT been slacking.  Yesterday I walked 3.5 miles in the morning. Then last night decided to take another walk since I was bored with what was on TV.  Walked another 3 miles.

This morning I walked 3.5 miles again.  Tonight, as long as it stays breezy, I'll do another 3 miles. 

I've been walking with 2 lb weights.  I've noticed that my shirt I have on today, is not as tight on my arms as it used to be.  YEAH ME!! 

Till tomorrow. 

Lisa H.
on 5/26/11 7:05 am - Whitehall, PA

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/11 6:22 am - Hatboro, PA
Wow, a guy with a 4 car garage and what sounds like a really nice house?  Is he single?  And does he bat for the "other" team?  LOL, just kidding...

Anyways...  I went to the gym again this afternoon.  I did 4.0 miles/64 minutes on the treadmill, and then 10 minutes on the bike.
Lisa H.
on 5/26/11 7:07 am - Whitehall, PA
 Headed to the gym for Body PUmp and pilates......... Outta here!

My tracker

hers 

Lisa0719
on 5/26/11 10:57 am - PA
we were opening the pool tonight so had to wait for the family "help" . . . while waiting did 40 minutes on treadmill varying incline and speed!!!!  Then helped with taking off the cover and cleaning it . . .  that was my upper body workout!!

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views