Thanks for all the support!

Sara E.
on 5/25/11 3:11 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Thanks to all who expressed support and words of wisdom to me on Monday.  Monday night Caleb got very sick.  Whatever creeping crud he had he gave to me and we both stayed home Tuesday.  As he was getting better and I was very sick he broke down crying and appologized for his words and behavior lately.  I discussed the whole situation with him and forgave him.  He is having issues adjusting to the new Mom.  We reached a solution that should be good for both of us.  As for my friend...that is really using the term loosely, that friendship may be gone.  It saddens me but I can not have untrustworthy people in my sandbox, as Nicole would put it.  As for the husband...that still needs work.  I am still a lttle down but not as far down thanks to all of you.  I appreciate all of your posts.  Your support helps me understand all the changes.  I am only 1 1/2 years out and it is all still really new.  I have my 1st plastics in 35 days...I am excited & terrified all at the same time.  Steffi, I really need to give you a call again and pick that super intelligent & insightful brain of yours.  Let me know when is a good time.  Thanks again everyone for being the best support network any WLS pt could wish for. 

you all!

Sara

bvohl
on 5/25/11 9:37 am
Sara,

You are so welcome! So glad that we could be here for you! That IS what this board is all about! Being there for each other through the good, the bad and the ugly!!

Hope things continue to improve and that you feel better soon!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 5/25/11 10:17 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Thanks Beth!
Sara

Nicole0216
on 5/25/11 8:25 pm - Lancaster, PA
you are welcome. and I am glad that " get out of my sandbox" resonated with you :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views