Day 25 of 90. May 25. Cmon! It will only hurt for a minute!

swedeville1
on 5/24/11 10:21 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
As I reflect on things, I realize that we are almost 1/3 of the way through the 90 day goal.  I was hoping that this thread would get more involvement and I have been trying to figure out how to encourage the readers but non-posters to get involved.  So, here are some things I want to share.
It doesn't matter if you are just now starting to exercise you can join the 90 day challenge anytime you want.  This post/topic will continue after the 90 days because lets face it exercise should be part of our everyday life forever.
Even if you are only contemplating doing some exercise, post it.  It may help you be more accountable.  Every little bit helps, right?
The exercise you do doesn't have to be organized, strenuous, planned, or lengthy.  As long as you are doing something lets hear about it!  Don't be intimidated by what other people are posting that they did for exercise.  That is defeatist thinking.  That's the same crap that kept us from getting involved when we were heavy.  If you haven't lost your weight yet, I'm talking to you too.  Don't be a wall flower, jump in and be heard.  The water is warm and the people are great.

OK then, so last night I didn't want to work out but Jen said get off your ass and lets do this!  (Thanks babe).  So I got up and we did an hour of P90 aerobics.  After that I went outside to sit on my swing to cool off and I noticed that the grass really needed mowed.  So, at 800 I mowed the lawn and finished around 900.  I could not and would not have done that a year ago.  I would have been too tired or I would have used some distortion to make it OK to wait another day to mow the lawn.  That's one of the best things about losing the weight and getting fit, I get to be spontaneous and do whatever I want and my body will let me do it.  I have set my body and potential free!  LOVE IT!!!

Swede 

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 5/24/11 10:41 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Swede, you ROCK!  

My plan for the day is to get OUTSIDE and walk/jog during Siehara's one hour tutoring session.  I really need to get my butt moving towards this 5K that is right around the corner.  talk about slackass..

My tracker

hers 

kgoeller
on 5/25/11 12:10 am - Doylestown, PA
Swede,

This line says it all:  "I have set my body and potential free! "

That's what so much of this journey is about - freeing ourselves from the things that have held us down/back in the past... weight, addiction, mental and physical barriers...

Anyway, I did a tough hour of group kick last night, then came home and fought the binge-urge battle successfully.  Becky made broiled BBQ tofu that was wonderful, had that over a little steamed jasmine rice.  I made black bean brownies to bring in to work today and didn't eat any of them!

Tonight... Zumba (with a great instructor who works us really hard - last week, by the team we finished, all the mirrors on the wall were completely fogged up! never seen that before!)

Karen
lynnc99
on 5/25/11 1:35 am
I"m with Lisa. 40 minute walk outside today. The truth is, walking is NOT my favorite exercise and I had to talk myself into it because it's so nice out. And the 2nd truth is that I really should have gone longer/further. But...40 minutes it is. Maybe I'll go again later on.

And....the exercise accountability of this thread DOES help so even if participation is thin on some days, keep it rolling Swede!
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 4:43 am - Eastern, PA
40 minute 5k this morning. Break day on the weights.

Done for the day!
Lisa0719
on 5/25/11 6:42 am - PA
working today and had to be in Cherry Hill by 8:00 so didn't work out this morning.  heading to gym right at 5:00 for 30 min eliptical and arm/ab workout.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views