Day 23 of 90 May 23. Decisions-Decisions

swedeville1
on 5/22/11 9:27 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
To go or not to go, that IS the question.  I play Volleyball on monday nights and there generally isnt a scheduling conflict.  However, thanks to all the rain we had in May my son has a make up baseball game scheduled at 7:30 tonight.  Ugh.  So, should I work out when I get home and go to his game or skip the game and go to volleyball in the evening?  My heart is leaning toward the ball game but I really enjoy the volleyball and the workout is fantastic.  I also think, "how many times have I put other stuff in front of working out and taking care of me?"  But, I can still get a workout in before the game if I do it at home.  Well, I think I just answered my own question, I will work out at home and go to the game...best of both worlds. 

Thanks for listening, lol

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 5/22/11 10:00 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Don't you just love when you can figure things out just by talking (or writing) them out?  The voices in my head help me out a lot, too 

I will head to the gym tonight for the Body Combat launch.  I am also going to make every effort to get on the treadmill and do a 5K or somewhere close to it.  I need to be sure I can do it for the Girls on the Run event that is fast approaching.. I'm such a slacker on that.  I really don't enjoy the walking/jogging on a treadmill thing, but don't have a chance to get outside to do it.. it takes me longer than my lunch break.  I think after this event, I'm not going to kid myself into believing that I enjoy walking or jogging.  I just don't and there is nothing I can do about that.

My tracker

hers 

gmom62
on 5/22/11 10:15 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Good decison Swede.  It is the best of both worlds when you can do what you need to to take care of you and also be there for your kids!

I went to the gym this morning since it was raining outside when I woke up.  Did an hour on the elliptical and 15 mins of stretching.

Cyd

dit657
on 5/22/11 10:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You might want to try to get to his game tonight - the rest of the week is looking like a wash-out as well - weird weather, but I guess it's still spring. Saves me from watering all my new flowers, though.

I'm finally getting it back into MY head that the time I spend on the bike is MY time and how much I enjoy listening to music and making my body move. I've missed that. Still struggling with music on my iPhone, though - my MP3 died and my iPhone just isn't as user friendly for some reason - all the music the IT guy copied off my PC didn't convey to my iPhone - I had over 1100 songs on my PC but when I synced the iPhone only ended up with 100? So I guess it's back to getting the CD's out and downloading them onto the PC and starting over - I can do that in front of the boob tube.

So after all that babble...yes, I am getting on my bike tonight. Making a big pot of chicken orzo soup to keep the boys going while I'm off on a business trip (makes me sound so 'executive', doesn't it? - actually it's training for something I detest, but I have to do it) - anyway, I'll be gone tomorrow night and won't be home until late Wednesday, so they'll have to fend for themselves.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa0719
on 5/22/11 10:55 pm - PA
i'm headed to the gym right now. 

swede, can you catch some of the volleyball after the game?

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

swedeville1
on 5/22/11 11:27 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
I wish.  He has a late game tonight which starts at 730.  Volleyball starts at the same time.

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/11 1:47 am - Eastern, PA
Logging my activity for the day:

5k in the morning. 38 minutes (-1 minute since Friday).

Chest and back workout at the gym over lunch. Leaving for that soon!

Happy Monday one and all!
Lesley G.
on 5/23/11 3:18 am - Allegan, MI
I haven't signed this daily post before, but I'm confused: why is there a 90 day countdown?

This morning I taught a Zumba Gold class, now tonight I'm going to do one hour of strength training and then take a regular Zumba class. Good day!
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/11 3:55 am - Eastern, PA
Countdown to the rapture, DUH
Lesley G.
on 5/23/11 7:48 am - Allegan, MI
Again? I'll add that to the to-do list.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views