!!Boobies !! (.) (.)

hamchs2
on 5/21/11 11:29 pm - East Greenville, PA
Now that I got your attention--maybe all of the men's attention--that is.    A while back, Shannon posted about a great store in the King of Prussia Mall to go and get sized and fitted for bras.   Was it Nordstrom? 

I got fitted about 3 months ago at Lane Bryant--and those sales clerks weren't really that good at it.   Now that I am almost at my goal weight, and I don't think "the girls" are going to shrink much more, I really wanted to get fitted/sized for some new bras. 

Any suggestions?  

Thanx in advance!
Ann
Ann                          

hamchs2
on 5/22/11 12:44 am - East Greenville, PA
I found it.   The store is called "Intimacy"
Ann                          

dit657
on 5/22/11 4:27 am - Boothwyn, PA
I've heard good things about that store and I think you need an appt? Not cheap but let's face it with this type of weight loss the girls definitely tame a hit. Nordstroms also has an excellent fitting department - much better than Lane Bryant.

Good luck and have fun!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lynnc99
on 5/22/11 8:54 am
All of Nordstroms lingerie sales people are trained in fitting. I got some beautiful things there....and learned what to look for on my next run to TJ Maxx!
hamchs2
on 5/22/11 9:54 am - East Greenville, PA
I think that I am going to go to Nordstroms and get fitted. I don't think that the bras will be as expensive as the other place.

I remember when my sister got married in Atlanta and went to Nordstroms to get new bras.   And the little old lady who worked in the lingere deptartment went up to her--looked at her, than cupped her little boobies and told her the size!   Amazing!

Ann                          

alittle110
on 5/22/11 11:48 am - Bucks County, PA
Most places that sell bras will have someone to fit you. Victoria's Secret, Macy's, local shops. I also like to go to the l'eggs hanes outlet in Penn's Purchase across from Peddler's Village. Good deals to be had there!

Kristine

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/11 8:29 pm - PA
Hey that teasing me.
jojobear98
on 5/23/11 8:23 am - Gettysburg, PA
Ha ha!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Decolady
on 5/22/11 10:02 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Hi Ann,
I had a wonderful experience at Intimacy, I got bras for $50 each.  If you email me at [email protected] I can send you a $20 coupon for Intimacy.  They will even alter your bras later if needed.
THANKS
Deb

jojobear98
on 5/23/11 8:29 am - Gettysburg, PA
That place sounds awesome!

Since I have boobs that sag to my knees, it's tough to find good ones. Johnny "invested" some serious money at Valentines Day for me to get good bras, I am hooked. Now I got mine at VS. And they were great about measuring, stuffing and placing all the crap (boobs) into to a managable position. LOL

I have recived comments non stop since the new bras and some of the people swear I had sugery on them. But honestly, a GOOD fitting bra can make the saggiest of tits look better.

I may check this store out! Cause whatever will make these oobies look better......I will invest in!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views