Sleepy Sunday Roll Call

bvohl
on 5/21/11 8:43 pm
Good Morning PA!!

I have been up since 4:30, couldn't find a comfortable place for myself. Came downstairs and tried to fall asleep on the recliner, no luck!! So, here I am posting roll call and drinking my morning coffee.

In a little bit I will go upstairs and shower and get dressed. Taking Dee to hebrew school for the last time for this year. YEAH!! We may go to my friends house in NJ to spend some time with her and her daughter afterwards....I may try to get a quick nap in somewhere, yeah right!?!?

So what are you up to today?

Have a great one!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 5/21/11 9:14 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth:

Sorry to hear you are up early.  We once again were up at 1am got back to bed at 3:30am.  Squirrels it seems there is more than one up there now.  They seem to think 1am is the time to start making lots of noise.  Gene bought an air horn Friday so he went upstairs into the little crawl space and started blowing the air horn in little blasts.  Things finally quited down up there, not sure if they ran out of the house or he scared them into being quite.  Today we hope to figure more out once we wake up.

Today we are heading to Pennsauken to a lighting place to see if we can find the wall sconces for the master bath, ceiling fans for the great room and master bedroom.  We also have to find a wall sconce for the existing two bathrooms in the house. 

Yesterday was a great day of pulling some of the elements of the house together.  Met with the interior designer, now that we are all on the same page she is not as annoying.  We picked out the tile for the shower along with the accets and shower floor.  And the tile for the floor.  I've decided that to go with our claw foot tub we're going to put waynescoat on the wall behind the tub.  We also picked out the granet for the counter top and the shower bench top.  Since the beginning I've been seeing that bathroom in shades of green with waynescoat.  For some reason have been trying to talk my self out of the greens, yesterday it came together in shade of green.  I love the colors, tile, granet we picked out.  The cabinets are also almost finalized.  We chose two styles of fronts that are very tasteful and fit the old/new theme of the bathroom.  I'm looking forward to seeing this come completely together.    We also chose the tile that will cover the floor in the new portico.  Gene picked out one with beautiful rich color that will go wonderfully with the wood floor, and pull together the new door, as well as the old wood doors that already exist on the coat closet, and pulls on the color of the siding and roofing we've decided on.

I still have to finish my finance homework.  I was tired when we got home yesterday.  I also have to complete my presentation for work. 

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 5/21/11 10:22 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Beth,
I was up around 6:00, and got dressed and walked Utley.  He and I went down to the river and saw some flooding.  Parts of the walkway were under water, but we managed to get in a good 30 minute walk.

Came home and showered, did my hair, which I got cut yesterday.  Now, I am going to read the paper and cut coupons before church.  After church, I will have lunch and watch the Phillies game.  Hopefully, this afternoon/evening, I will hook up with my sponsor and get to another AA meeting.  I am trying to get my attendance back to normal after a hiatus because of not feeling well.  Of course, somewhere in there, I am still working on that baby blanket. 

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 5/21/11 11:14 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Sorry you woke up so early.  Hope you get a nap in at some point. 

I am showered and getting ready to take Siehara to yet another Bat Mitzvah.  Then I am headed out to Philly to meet up with some friends.  

Depending on timing, I may have dinner with Ron.  

One of the other moms is going to pick Siehara up after the party and bring her home and then I will pick her up tonight when I get back into town. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  I suspect mine is going to be!

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 5/22/11 4:22 am - Boothwyn, PA
Afternoon all. I could have posted roll call at 2:00 am since I was just going to bed but bed seemed like a much better idea. Ww went to a late movie and saw the new Pirates movie - it was cute.

Slept in til 9:30!! Can't remember last time I slept that late. Got up and walked the dog - went for coffee, milk & gas. Hubby dis the grocery shopping today since I had to take the dog for his first training session.

Now we're all home watching the Phillies game and I'm about to take a nap.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views