Freedom from work friday Roll Call******8

swedeville1
on 5/19/11 9:33 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Im not sure if my computer is broke or if maybe my clocks are off but I did not expect to find that roll call wasnt posted yet.  So here I go posting it for all my wonderful friends.  Im pretty sure that while Im typing this, someone else is doing the same and we will have two or three roll calls up today.  We shall see. I titled this freedom from work friday because I am sooooo glad it is friday and I will soon be free from work.  Ready for the weekend!!!!!!

Today I work till 330 then im going home to workout.  Jen and I are going to a bonfire at a friends house tonight, i hope the weather is nice. 

Have a great day everyone!!!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Patricia R.
on 5/19/11 9:47 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Swede and PA,
I was going to post Roll Call around 6:30, but my computer froze.  Glad you were able to get it started.

I have a busy morning ahead of me. I intend to get to my AA meeting and the gym, in addition to x-rays of my foot which had the toe surgery. I am still having swelling and pain, which the doc is concerned about. Doc gave me little compression socks for them to get the swelling down. He wanted to put me on prednisone, but since I am already on it, and still have the swelling, he opted for the toe socks. I go back in three weeks, and he will check the x-rays and see if the swelling is reduced.

I also must finish the baby blankets I am working on. The baby that is due to be delivered this week by C-section is my daughter's future nephew. I make blankets for all her nieces and nephews on her in-laws' side. I also need to finish my grandon's banky, so he can stop dragging around all his big blankets and getting them dirty. The one I am making is going to be big enough for him to hug, but not too big that it drags on the floor when he carries it. He has carried three blankets at once, and reminds me of Linus from the Peanuts cartoons.

Hope you and everyone have a good day, and a great weekend.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 5/19/11 9:55 pm - Lancaster, PA
I was too tired this morning to focus on anything roll call included. After a large coffee I am just not coming around and it is 8:00am, This week has definately been tiring I am ready for a huge nap. 
Today is the last day with me being in full command, I dont mind parts of it but it does help to have two running this joint. I take responsibility as well for not taking as good a care of myself as i should have. I will work on that.

We will be having dinner with a friend that we need to catch up with. Trying to decide where to go. Lancaster has some good restaurants but for the most part they are mediocre.

I hope you all have a great day and enjoy and I also hope that the dagum rain holds off
lynnc99
on 5/19/11 10:44 pm
Nic, I know what you mean about restaurants in Lancaster. What are your favorites? We really like Lily's on Main up in Ephrata - worth the trip and very "un" Lancaster-ish.
Nicole0216
on 5/20/11 2:37 am - Lancaster, PA
We like John J Jeffries alot.
Checkers Bistro is ok.

Want to try Fenz have not been there yet.

I think we are going to go to Ciro's down near Litiz
dit657
on 5/19/11 10:00 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Finally, a roll call thread that I can relate to!! Good Morning Swede and everyone - it is FRIDAY and I'm happy to report that I actually made a full week of work this week! Between vacation days, sick days, personal stuff, etc. I haven't had a full week of work in ages. Thank god I have a great boss and lots of paid time off!!

I'm not too exciting this week - work today - if it's not RAINING at lunchtime I might run out to Lowe's and pick up flowers and plants to put out tomorrow. This weekend is quiet - eye appt Saturday and dog training Sunday. but I did buy tickets to the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie and hubby and I are going to the late showing tomorrow night.

That's about it for me - enjoy the bonfire, Swede - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jastypes
on 5/19/11 10:50 pm - Croydon, PA
This work week really did feel like it was 7 days instead of 5.  Do you think it was the weather?  Full moon?  Crazy.  I am at work.  Meeting a friend for coffee tonight after dinner.  I just burned my tongue on my coffee.  I really hate that feeling.  I have a plan today, and I'm sticking to it, pledging another 24 hours of sobriety and sane eating.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

lynnc99
on 5/19/11 10:48 pm
So yesterday I dodged the raindrops and went in to the office to handle a few things there. A good work day overall....and I had the flexibiity to leave before the rains really arrived. But I missed that window of opportunity and ended up timing my departure EXACTLY as the downpour started and had to walk to the parking lot while getting thoroughly drenched. And of course by that point, the Schuylkill was a sheer delight.

Anyway, it's a new day today.

And raining still.

I have a few work items to wrap up for the week, and will hit the gym for a class.

The weekend agenda includes some clearing stuff out of our basement - one of those jobs that is harder to START than to actually DO....
steffihope
on 5/19/11 10:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Swede and all of PA.  Thank god it is Friday - long freaking week.  And I am so glad that it is about over! But the crappier news is that I get to meet with my principal on Monday to talk about my attendance....wahoo....NOT!

So, here I am at school, kids just walked in, I am trying my damndest to be on good behavior and keep my spirits up.  After school, not exactly sure, should stay at school and straighten up, but probablly wont do that, head home, May or may not have to drive Josh somewhere.  Larry is home tonight, The kids are not....wahoo.....I am so hoping for NO RAIN as Molly offered to take Emily to the carnival in the neighborhood and that leaves a few hours of adult beverage time, amongst other things......

That is my day - the weekend is filled with some home time, friends, LAST SUNDAY OF HEBREW SCHOOL, ever.....picnics, GNO - Water for Elephants - still didn't finish the book - oh well!

Hope your Friday is freeing as well! :)
bvohl
on 5/19/11 11:03 pm
Good Morning Swede and PA!!

I am SO not feeling it today!! I came home from picking up Dee at school, put my heel on an ice pack and promptly fell asleep on the recliner until about 8pm. I stopped off yesterday at the medical supply store to pick up my night splint. I slept with it last night and it actually wasn't too bad and I didn't kick hubby with it, so I guess it is all good!

Today is wor****il 3pm, then I have a TON of errands to do! I don't know if I can get it all done!!! Maybe I should hold off since the end of the world is tomorrow....LOL!!!

Have a great one!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views