Day 20 of 90, May 20. Move your ass!!!

swedeville1
on 5/19/11 10:22 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Thanks for checking in and keeping up all yall!  Well I didnt do any formal workout last night but I will tell you what I did do.  I picked the kids up at daycare, took them to the hospital so Dad could get a blood draw, went home and got everyone ready for the afternoon practices, then took Jett to baseball practice, stayed for 1/2 hour then took Helena to swimming practice, dropped her off then went tot the driving range and hit a bucket of balls, then picked Jett up and got home around 8:00.  I guess I could have worked out at 8:00 but I just didnt feel like it. 
In retrospect I did get some exercise hitting golf balls and I did do push ups at work yesterday, so thats something. 

Now its your turn to say what you did or will do, or would like to do if you have the time....you get the point.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

lynnc99
on 5/19/11 10:51 pm
So last night I did an hour of aerobics. And today am looking ahead to a bodycombat class which should work up a decent sweat.

This weather seems to have stirred up some knee pain where I had my arthroscopy last summer. Just workin' through it.
steffihope
on 5/19/11 11:14 pm - Philadelphia, PA
OH baby - I WILL be shaking my ass today.....but it is up to you to figure out how! :)
swedeville1
on 5/20/11 12:45 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Ummm, I dont talk to people who dont update their weight tracker ticker, or at least I dont talk to them other than to tell them I dont talk to them.

Oh, by the way, in response to the whole ass shakin comment, brushing your teeth doesnt count.  BAM!!!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

steffihope
on 5/20/11 1:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
Oh honey - brushing my teeth does NOT move my ass.....just saying! :) And look - here you are talking to me again!  Imagine that?!?!  Can't stay away can you AW??????
Lisa H.
on 5/19/11 11:57 pm, edited 5/20/11 12:17 am - Whitehall, PA
hitting the golf balls is definitely exercise and push ups.. hello... yes it's something!

Last night I did both Body pump and pilates!  I am actually sore from 2 days of Pump this week, so I know I'm doing something right!

Tonight will most likely be the treadmill class followed by Yoga. 

My tracker

hers 

Lisa H.
on 5/20/11 10:42 am - Whitehall, PA
 welp.. didn't go to the gym. 

I got a call that this older couple from the synagogue had some things they wanted to give me since they are moving into senior living and won't have room for it.  I told Siehara that if we are going to go over there to pick the things up, we would not leave without helping them in any way we could.  So, we ended up helping to clean out some of their things. 

In the process, we ended up taking quite a few things to donate to charity.  AND, she gave me a ton of cleaning supplies, canned food, and baggies and things like that.  I helped her and received help in the process.  It was a win win situation.  

We did get exercise with the moving, lifting, up and down on the stairs, etc.. 

It wasn't what I planned, but it was definitely exercise and more importantly we did a mitzvah!

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/11 3:14 am - Eastern, PA
Red Five standing by...

39 minute 5k in the AM, and 35 minute back and shoulder workout over lunch.

Might run tomorrow morning, although that would be atypical, as I usually don't on the weekends.

We shall see.

Have a good one everybody!
Lisa0719
on 5/20/11 3:28 am - PA
did 30 minutes on home treadmill over lunch break.  Still plan to get to gym after work.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

dit657
on 5/20/11 5:44 am - Boothwyn, PA
SA Reporting for Duty, Sir - I shopped for flowers and plants at lunch - does that count?? No? Okay - FINE - this morning I took a good walk because the dog stayed home so he had to be taken - wrecked the living sh*t out of my hair, thank you very much.

Tonight I will be riding my bike and going for 30 minutes tonight - I know, sounds pretty lame compared to what everyone else is doing, but here are my excuses (and yes I know they're like a**holes, and everybody has one and they all stink - whatever) - anyway, I'm older, I'm just getting back in the saddle, I have knee replacements, there were locusts at my house, and floods, and armegeddon....well, you get the picture.

Miss SA

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views