I'm Done

Dennis Belk
on 6/7/11 9:09 pm, edited 6/7/11 9:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Linda,
Oprah and Shaquille O'Neal did consult and we all agreed it was time. LOL!
Glad to know I made a difference because after all that is a primary goal in support.
The support team at Barix will go on and more goals will be met and many good deeds will continue.

I hope to see you and many other friends in the future, be it at a meeting or just out and about.

You take care as well Linda,

Thank You,

Dennis.
LindaScrip
on 6/9/11 1:44 am
you wer our version of Oprah Dennis I wish you the best life has to give I hope you know that. Be good to yourself.  Love, Linda
Tish C.
on 6/12/11 5:31 am - Levittown, PA
Very late in reading this...but would like to THANK YOU for all you have done fore everyone the past few years.  I am mostly appreciative to your outgoing spirit and friendliness you shown me whenever I have gone to a meeting...I will never forget the time I first met you and you were nothing but comforting and supportive of me, a total stranger to you, giving compassion and reassurance prior to and after my surgery and new journey.  Never judgemental!  I wish you all the best that life has to offer you Dennis!  You will be missed, but spirit not forgotten.  Take care and see you around!
Tish
Tish from Levittown, PA
Be Well !
B

Dennis Belk
on 6/12/11 5:45 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you very much Tish. I so appreciate your words. I try to bring that compassion, reassurance and non-judgemental nature to every gatheing we have. I guess it does show. I'm proud of that and very proud of you. I remember first meeting you too and how nervous you were. You're certainly not alone when it comes to that feeling. So many of us had that hesitance and apprehension upon coming in at first, but given a little time, we come to know that we found a good place to be.
Your confidence is so much stronger now and you're doing GREAT!

Thanks again Tish!

I will see you down the road.
Take care sweetheart,

Dennis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views