Thilly Thursday Tholl Call

steffihope
on 5/18/11 2:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Yes - If Swede can call Tuesday - Tuna Tuesday - I can call Thursday, THILLY THURSDAY THOLL CALL!  So there - and besides - I am feeling super silly at the moment.  I am awake - playing zuma blitz like a moron and will be so freaking tired mid-afternoon - Should be a FAB day! :)

I am going to go to sleep shortly, wake up and head to school.  After school I have a routine ENT appointment.  The appointment is scheduled for 3:10 - so I should be seeing the doctor about 5 PM.  Yes - I am NOT kidding!  I have to call when school lets out so that they can out me on the list and give me an estimate of when I will be called.  Hell of a way to run a practice huh?  If I didn't love this doctor so much, it would be too much to take - but I do love him!  He is terrific and worth the wait.  So long as I don't have to sit in the waiting room for two hours, I am good!  Then tomorrow night Emily is performing in her schools spring concert.  She is singing in junior chior and playing the trumpet in the band.  Yes, I said Emily, so what if the trumpet is bigger than her......you should hear her play.  Maybe I will figure out a way to tape it and post it on Facebook.  We shall see if I am functional enough for that!

After the concert, I am guessing that I will be drooling and therefore ready to climb into my bed! 

What THILLY THINGS do you have planned for Thursday????
Liz R.
on 5/18/11 8:40 pm - Easton, PA
Well I too was up too late but not playing games cleaning my house - yuck! I am at work this morning, leaving at 2:30 to head to my iron infusion - they are quite punctual! and I should be out of there by 4. Stopping at the bank, gas station and then home to hang with Mia until bed time and get a few more things done.

That's all the "Thillyness" I can handle for one day!
swedeville1
on 5/18/11 9:46 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
So what's up Steff, got your tongue stuck to a flag pole again?  Is that why you have to go to see an ENT Doctor?  Seriously though, who has "routine" ENT appointments? 

So hi to everyone else, I hope you are all doing well.  Today I have to work as usual and then head to the hospital tonight to get a blood draw for a liver function test.  I hopoe my liver studied hard enough.  Nothing else major going on, hopefully this effing rain will stop soon.  Im over it!

Have a great day my PA and NJ friends!!!!!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

steffihope
on 5/18/11 11:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Seriously?!?!  Making fun of my taking care of myself?!?!  uh huh.....You are in such trouble mister!  If you MUST know - I have some sinus issues - they were thinking of giving me a nose job, deviated septum and all, a Jewish girls DREAM!!!!!! (except mine - I actually LIKE my nose - there were other body parts I wanted done.)  So, they want to keep checking in on me and making sure all is going well.  And....my doctor is VERY nice looking, so what the hell, every three months, checking in with him....not such a bad gig! :)
dit657
on 5/18/11 10:23 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - okay Steff, Swede's rubbing off on you with these morning roll call titles!! But hey, when you're the first one posting you can call it what you want - I'm sure I was sound asleep when thi**** the wires.

I'm at work - woo hoo. Going to be an exceptionally quiet day in here. New legal intern starting - he's kind of cute - wonder if I can corrupt him? nah, I'll be good. Not much on m agenda this week - just trying to make it here the whole week for a change - can't remember the last time I actually worked a full week!

And that's about it for me - took pork chops out for dinner - as of right now I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.

And yes, where the heck is the SUN??? This blah weather is getting OLD.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 5/18/11 11:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Um. I am pretty sure talking about Swede and rubbing in the same sentence is NOT such a great idea!  You DO know what he does for a living right?!?! :) HA HA!

However, corrupting the new cute intern - THAT I can wrap my brain around! :)
jastypes
on 5/18/11 11:01 pm - Croydon, PA
I love being thilly!  LOL.  I'm at work, as usual.  Tonight I am taking my daughter to get a haircut.  I lead such an exciting life!  I'm able to pledge another 24 hours of sobriety and sane eating, and that feels awesome. 

My plan for the day:

B - ham/egg/cheese on english muffin
L - turkey salad hoagie wrap with potato salad
D - pizza and salad
S - SF ice cream

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Laureen S.
on 5/18/11 11:15 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Steffi, PA,

Just wanted to say hello and because I got stuck in traffic crossing over the Burlington Bristol Bridge last night after the Barix Support Group meeting, which I might add was a really good group, I did not get to have my daily fix of Zuma Blitz, so addictive. . .

My day is will be spent here at work and then the best part of this day will be meeting up with my good friend Owen (my fantasy guy (lol) and if you ever met him, you'd understand why) and going to our AA homegroup, then home to sleep. . .

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lisa H.
on 5/18/11 11:37 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Thoooo... Theffi.. you made it home thafely and mithed the tornado thank Gd.. 

I had a rough night's sleep AGAIN... really need this stress to lift so I can sleep better at night.  

Today has me working til 3:30 per usual.  Siehara has physical therapy today.  We cancelled yesterday b/c she was feeling crappy again.  She hasn't gotten her period yet, so I am assuming this is still some premenstrual crap.  They can't get her in with the endocrinologist until June 15 so we won't know anything until the testing and such starts there.  The problem with that is that it may take awhile to get the test results back, she will most likely be at camp.  If there are any meds that she will need, I'll have to submit them and then leave the monitoring to my cousin at camp.  At least I have her there as the nurse so she can give me feedback.  

Later, we'll head to the gym for Body Pump and Pilates.  

Tonight, home for early bed.  I was tossing and turning all night long and need to catch up.

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 5/18/11 11:52 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Crazy about that tornado!  I MAY drive over there today to see the damage....but as has been said - THANK GOD THE BEER DISTRIBUTOR was not seriously damaged! :)  (You know, because in Northeast Philadelphia, there is only ONE...well, on each block anyway!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views