Wet n Wild Wednesday

jastypes
on 5/17/11 10:59 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, Nicole and PA friends!  Such excitement!  It was pouring when I left to walk to the bus stop this morning, so I turned around and went back inside -- much like Trish's Utley, LOL.  My son gave me a ride to the train station, and by that time, the rain had stopped.  I went to an OA workshop last night that was really wonderful.  Work today, as usual, and AA tonight.  I'm pledging 24 hours of sobriety and sane eating.  Just for today, I have a plan.

B -- ham/egg/cheese on english muffin
L - lean cuisine
S - pineapple
D - tuna on toast with lettuce and tomato
S - SF ice cream

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Sara E.
on 5/17/11 11:40 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Morning all!
I am so tired of all the rain.  I want to get some motorcycle riding in before my surgery in 42 days.  Today I work then we have our annual stockholders meeting & dinner.  We are an ESOP, so we will close at 3:30 so all can attend.  Tonight I have some shopping that needs done [not fun shopping for me :), but real shopping...bummer]  The scale hasn't moved but a bunch of shirts are now too big and last week I went down a jeans size.  I wish that darn scale would drop my last stinking pound.  I don't know why, but I feel I just have to lose it before surgery next month.  I am doing what the Dr said and I am eating more...no weight gain, thank God.  Have a wonderful wet Wed...if this keeps up we will need to build an ark.
Sara

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/11 12:12 am
Another good day to stay in bed day yet here I am at work.

Last night I went to see Bridemaids with some girlfriends and OMG it is a riot! I suggest it for a girls night out. I am still laughing when I think about scenes from it. Before hand we had dinner at Chilpote. Yum yum yum

Today has me in work doing some paper work then getting a few things together personally. Then tonight meeting a handsome man for dinner before he has some plans at some meeting people are talking about. Rumor has it he is bring a date tonight to the meetng so I will have to keep my eye on this  I think. 

I will be making a major life choice final as I am giving up DJing come 2012. I will finish out the year since I have scheduled jobs and will do it for people that I know in the future if they would like me too. But I want to have my weekends to spend with Dennis,family and friends. After 8 years I just do not have the passion I once did so it is time to say goodbye. I am sure Kim will be upset but she will understand it has been a good run but life is about change.

Life is Good! 
Nicole0216
on 5/18/11 12:22 am - Lancaster, PA
Good for you. It is always hard to say goodbye to the extra $$$ but sometimes sanity is more important
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/11 12:45 am
I am content with my choice I did the pro and con list and talked with Dennis and some friends. It is time and while yes the extra $$ is nice I lose time with family and friends so I can not put a price on that at all.

Thank you for being there always...
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/11 12:40 am - Eastern, PA
I hope Dennis doesn't find out about your date with the handsome man!
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/11 12:47 am
Me too Norm SHHHH!
Cherish F.
on 5/18/11 12:20 am - Philadelphia, PA
1. Can't wait to see Bridesmaids.
2. Love, love, love your avi, you sexy beast
3. Don't worry, I'll keep an eagle eye on your man tonight.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/11 12:46 am
1) go with friends ( we were thinking of seeing again just saying ) 

2) Thank you Sex Bomb! 

3) Glad my girls always have my back
bvohl
on 5/18/11 1:00 am
I would see Bridesmaids with you....just sayin!

MWAH!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views