Wet n Wild Wednesday

Nicole0216
on 5/17/11 7:47 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hey all. Tuesday was insane here again. 302'd patient police on the premises you name it. YAY ! lol  We got through it and today should be a bit calmer.  If you know of any people in the Lancaster area with addictions counseling experience that is looking for a job send them my way, LOL great advertisement for a new job huh? We are down two counselors and are about to have alot of patients floating that is never good. Went home I will admit I ate stuff I should not have and then collapsed in bed. My goal today is to NOT DO THAT it really does not make it any better,

Today I have clients in the evening will see them and have a early night. Did not get a lot of sleep last night I kept tossing and turning and having weird dreams, I know that they were just from processing info, and taking a nap for too long.

It is really coming down out there, be careful and stay dry, It is mid week yay
enasangels
on 5/17/11 8:42 pm - PA
Good Morning Pa.,
Nicole hope today goes better for you.
My day has not started to good, it can only get better from here.  My youngest grandchild decided that 3:15am was a good wake up time. (not) gave her some milk and put her back to bed against her protests.  Next went to put clothes in dryer only to find I had left my check book in my jeans back pocket (register and all) now I will need to construct the register back to January 2011. After making lunches and dropping kids off at school and day care, I am supposed to leave for Tn. this morning to do tornado damage control at the house.  I have not started to get everything together so will more than likely not leave til 11am, I hope I can make the entire drive in 11 hrs, as I made no arrangements for an overnite stay at a Holiday Inn.  I did not plan for the early awakening this am.  So after getting everything together I will be on my way, hope the weather is not to bad.  Have my audio books ready to keep me company.  The pressure is off a little bit as it looks as though my daughter and her husband did not get the house in Pa., so I will not have to move everything with me this time.  (although I am sorry they did not get their "dream house")  Will start to pack the cooler before the kids wake, so at least I will be food compliant today.  Hope you all have and good day and stay dry.  Say a prayer for me that things get better.
Hugs, Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Lisa H.
on 5/17/11 9:19 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Ena, sorry for the early wake up call.  Hope you have an uneventful drive.  Stay safe. 

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 5/17/11 8:43 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Nicole and PA - I hope that today is a better day for you! It was hellish around here too. We sent one of our designers into the field and he ended up being gone for 10 hours, salesperson was NOT happy. Today should be better - salespeople are on the road, I get to go straight home after work and hang with Amelia. Bed early is in the cards, I too didn't sleep well last night. Chris thought that he heard a really loud bird around 3am and jumped out of bed, of course he was back to sleep in 2 minutes as I lay there awake... I am pretty sure he was just dreaming
Lisa H.
on 5/17/11 9:28 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Nicole and Pa.. hope things get better at work as things start to calm down.  

I slept pretty well last night, considering all the crap going on in my head.  I turned off my ringer and turned the volume down on the TV.. can't turn it off or I won't sleep at all.   I am still pretty stressed out about my money situation.  Things HAVE to get better.  They WILL.  I just have to be patient and keep trying to find a part time job and be more thrifty.  

Today has me working til 3:30 per usual.  I need to get Siehara's prescriptions filled after work.  Tonight is Bat Mitzvah tutoring for Siehara and bargain shopping at Amelia's for me.  After tutoring, I think we are going to head over to Target.  I have some great coupons for things I should be able to get FREE.  FREE IS DEFINITELY FOR ME!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure that we will head to the gym from there so I can do some strength training and put in some time on the treadmill.  I really need to get my endurance up for the 5K I am doing on June 2.  I don't need to be fast, but I need to fini**** without struggling since I am there as a running buddy/ support person for a pre-teen girl.  This is mostly about her, not me.   

The only thing that will change about my evening schedule is if Siehara's tutor changes her time, which could happen.  If she wants her there earlier, then I will go to the Allentown Gold's and try the yoga class there.  I've heard that it is amazing!! 

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/11 12:39 am - Eastern, PA
Amelia's is the **** I love that place.
Lisa H.
on 5/18/11 1:43 am - Whitehall, PA
 ME TOO!!  They are having their back to the 80's specials, still.  

Last week, I got personal pizzas for Siehara for $.49 and they had NSA Blue Bunny ice creams 2/$3.   There were lots of great deals!! 

My tracker

hers 

jojobear98
on 5/17/11 9:45 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning all. After getting my big boys off on the bus, I hopped in the shower to get ready for te day. The little ones are still sleeping, but once they get up, we will have breakfast and head to our shopping adventures. Today will be Rite-Aid and Target, then I am done for the week. Looking forward to my bargains.

This evening I work, so it will be a quick prepare meal for Johnny and the kiddos.

I hope the sun peeks out a little today. The gloom and rain isn't helping my mood lately.

Have a great day all!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

steffihope
on 5/17/11 10:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Nicole - you do know there is a VERY special place in heaven for you - after all you deal with, trying to help those that can sometimes feel so helpless.  Thanks for all you do!  The cousin of a friend of mine overdosed and died over the weekend.  This was a young man who I knew as a child and he had always fought addiction.  It beat him over the weekend and is very sad.  I am sure there were more than ONE person trying to help him.

So, I talked with my rabbi yesterday - she totally understood my reasoning and will go forward to find a replacement for me.  I will still continue to teach the teenagers on Tuesday nights, but that will be all.  I now have my Sunday mornings and my Tuesday afternoons back.  yay! :) Tuesday afternoons I will still need to get Emily to the synagogue, but that might be a good time to get some things done that I would not otherwise do - I have all summer to figure it out!

I am at school, looking forward to the plans that I have in place for today.  Hoping the kids will enjoy what I have planned.  My girlfriends FIL's funeral is today and I am not going, I am going to try to get through the day without incident or cursing out my principal and this district for having this stupid attendance thing in place to make us feel as though we can't do the things that are important!

After school I am headed to said friends house for Shiva and then tonight to Barix for support.  Home to a quiet bed.  Boo!

Hope your Wednesday is all you want it to be!
bvohl
on 5/17/11 10:56 pm
Good Morning Nicole and PA!

Sorry to hear that things at work are so crazy! But I guess that is part of the job that you do?

Today is a BUSY day! Wor****il 3:30, then home for a bit, pick up the child, go to podiatrist appointment, then drop off child and head to Barix!! WHEW!! Tired just thinking about it, but I NEED support!!

Not much else to say except HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views