********Tuna Fish Tuesday**********

swedeville1
on 5/16/11 2:16 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA

There's no reason for the title of this post except that its the first T word to come in to my mind.  I must be craving some protein.  Im recently back from some late night volleyball.  It was a great time and workout.  Today I will be working until 330 then its time to get home and help both of my kids finish their science projects.  These things are such a pain in the ass.  Ugh.  Oh well it could be worse.  I really cant think of anything else to talk about so I will just say HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!! 

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Patricia R.
on 5/16/11 6:55 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Swede,
Sounds like a serious protein craving with the tuna fish.  I am craving chicken salad, so I plan to make some today.  Actually have fresh raosted chicken in the fridge to make it with today.

My plans did not go as I had hoped yesterday, and I ended up cancelling my therapy session for last night.  Have a new once sckeduled or the next day.  I set it for after my cortisone shot. 

Today is my psychiatrist appointment, an AA meeting, and a trip to the gym.  Not necessarily in that order.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 5/16/11 7:52 pm - Lancaster, PA
I could have sworn you said it was Tuna Tuesday because of the rain. Hard not to feel like a tuna with all the water out there.

We survived yesterday but it was comical how many things happened that were unusual and ridiculous.

Today have to address complaints against our parking lot tech, wont be fun. It is obvious the complaints are contrived and racially motivated. It is so sad to see people still act like that. This poor man does such a good job but part of his job is enforcement of clinic rules and the patients give him so much grief.

Tummy isnt feeling so hot today, had too many carbs yesterday. Hoping it gets better, hate having a belly ache.

Stay dry and safe today.
IdaMae D.
on 5/16/11 8:16 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Swede;

Totally exhausted today.  School, work, renovations all starting to take toll.  On the bright side, my coding class is coming to an end.  We have a final this Wednesday, next Wednesday go over the final and review some of the subjects we covered the first weeks of class back in December so we are all ready for our certification test on June 4th.

Accounting, what can I say about accounting.  I have learned that accounting is the most stressful thing I've ever encountered.  I have 3 more weeks to this class and it cannot end soon enough. 

Work is extremely busy, not enough hours in the day to complete all work.  Lots of changes happening within the company, some scary, others make sense, and still others you have to wonder what on earth are they thinking. 

Today, heading out to vote before work, then work till 4.  Will probably run up and down the stairs a few times at work today, if I have energy when I get home maybe I'll move some boxes Gene put on and around my treadmill and get my butt on there.  If I do not have any energy will take a nap and then head off to bed....

Stay dry, enjoy the day....

Ida

IdaMae

gmom62
on 5/16/11 8:41 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Mornin' Swede and PA peeps,

TODAY IS GOING TO BE BETTER THEN YESTERDAY!  There, I said it! Now to make it be true?  We'll just have to see.

I've been to the gym already this morning, since walking outside is out of the question. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minute circuit weight training.  Made my shake for breakfast and my lunch, which consists of tuna salad.  I'll be eating that on your behalf, Swede!

Working till 5ish.  I am a bit overwhelmed at my pile I need to get done in the next few days. Have meetings in the next couple of days that I just don't have time for.  Found out yesterday that I have another project to work on for a big customer of mine which I'm not looking forward to.  It will mean I'll be doing some of the work at home (OVER TIME) so I can still get my daily work done AT WORK.

Last week I was able to get in a 30 minute walk during my lunch hour except for one day, I think, when I went out with Cherish.  That walk during that time is a huge help with the stress.  Now when I need it the most, it's suppose to rain all week.  I think I might drive to a near by strip mall and walk inside for 30 minutes.  I'm going to need it!

Hope everyone had a good day.  Make sure you get those duck shoes out of the closet.  Your going to need them.

Cyd

Liz R.
on 5/16/11 8:49 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

Mia had a rough night so in turn I am exhausted today. I have a ton of errands to run after work then go get Mia and home to make dinner, play and get her to bed at a decent hour.

I have a few very dear friends going through some rough things today and would appreciate thoughts and prayers being sent their way.

Thanks all! Stay dry and travel safe, it's nasty out there
dit657
on 5/16/11 9:43 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You got it, Liz! Prayers and good thoughts coming to you and your friends. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 5/16/11 9:17 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Tuna it is.... wet wet wet... 

working my weird schedule today.

Back to Basics class... this could not have come at a better or worse time.. it seems that other than week 1, I have been in some other world for this entire session.  BUT, I have notes and will come back to them so I can get focused.  I definitely NEED this class but have totally not been in the right frame of mind for it.  

Anyway, after work we will have dinner and head to the gym.  My plan is Body Pump followed by Pilates.  I see no reason why I cannot accomplish this plan.

At some point during the day, I need to make an appointment for Siehara with a pediatric endocrinologist.  After going over her symptoms (pre-mens. nausea,heavy periods, weight gain, markings on her neck, skin tag) and such in my head and with the dr., we agreed it would be a good idea to get her tested for a variety of things including PCOS because my child does not have enough other crap in her life.  She totally needs to deal with this, too, right?  

I will also continue to apply for part time jobs in the area. 

IT WILL GET BETTER.  IT HAS TO. 

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 5/16/11 9:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA

"Tuna Fish Tuesday" - really?? Man you must have been tired!! 

I'm at work this morning - lovely commute in with all the rain. Got up and put a meatloaf together for dinner - hubby will be home early today so he can pop that in the oven and I'll make the sides when I get home.

Here's a miracle for all you guys - I have my hubby riding the exercise bike!! Trust me, that is nothing short of a miracle - the man is 72 years old and never exercised a day in his life - and luckily he's always been pretty healthy, but now arthritis and things like that are catching up, so I've convinced him to get on the bike for at least 5-7 minutes a day to work his knees and help his breathing (he's had shortness of breath with little exertion lately) so I want him to work on that, too. As added incentive we moved the bike so it's facing the TV (god forbid the man go 5 minutes without it) but hey, if it means he'll get on the bike and pedal then I'm all for it. And I have to admit that it's added incentive for me to make sure i get on and ride it as well, so while I'm walking the dog now he rides the bike, then I get on it when I get back.

And that's my big news for Tuna Fish Tuesday!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jojobear98
on 5/16/11 9:51 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning my beautiful PA peeps!

This morning has me organizing my coupons and organizing my trip to Target. Yes, I am becoming one of "those" people. However, with a family of 4 kids and 2 adults, I decided it's time I work a little harder at saving money on the things I buy. Yesterday, I got 168.00 worth of groceries and house items for 84 bucks. So I *can* do this. It just means more time organizing and less time on FB or playing Angry Birds. LOL

The rain is getting a little depressing, so I hope to keep my spirits up today by getting some things done around the house and cooking.

I hope everyone has a great day. Miss you all!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views