Soggy Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 5/14/11 9:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

I'm up but tired.  We have a critter up in a crawl space on the second floor, so annoying.  Exterminator said it is a squirrel and put a trap up there yesterday to catch the little guy.  Not sure how it got in, we've never had a critter in the house since we've moved here.  Very annoying trying to sleep when it likes to move around and make noise at night.  On top of that it poured last night and the rain coming in the kitchen area woke me up.  Could hear it dripping into the buckets all night.

Today I'm the worship leader for our church service.  I have have to get my butt in gear and get breakfast cooked so we get there on time.  I know there is a lot of activity in center city today so have to give ourselves enough time for traffic congestion.

After church nothing planned since it is raining.  Might come home to take a nap....

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 5/14/11 9:44 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida,
I told my landlord about the squirrels in our attic, and he forgot about it.  They sound like they're partying in the afternoon around 4:00, racing back and forth.  Even Utley is fascinated by the noise.

Happy Sunday to you. I was on a mission yesterday, to deep clean my bedroom. It was not as nice as I liked, and I had to get guck off my nice wooden furniture, and sticky stuff off my carpet. Today is vaccuum the disaster. Everything else is where it needs to be.

Today is walking the dog, worship at church, and watching my Phillies game. Sometime today, my ex is stopping by to pick up his jumper cables. He had lent them to our daughter, and she took them back to Michigan when she went home in April. I brought them back to him. I am also asking his help in fixing my bed, because one of the slats that holds the box spring in the frame slipped, and I have something under it holding it from falling completely through, plus books between the mattress and boxspring so that I don't slide down the bed. LOL

I am also waiting for my landlord to fix the fuse that handles my dryer, because my dryer stopped working again in the middle of a load, and it usually means the fuse blew. I mentioned it to his wife, and also texted him about it, coz it was not done by 10:30 last night. They live downstairs, and have access to the basement and the fusebox.

I hope everyone has a nice day. The temps here dropped considerably after a brief rain, and I am not happy about it. Too cool for me for this time of year. I like high 70s. It was like high 60s, and damp. Not good for my achy joints.

I think I asked this before, but forgot...what church do you attend in Center City?  I am active at what used to be Langhorne Terrace Ministries...now we are called A Church of Living Hope. 

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 5/15/11 5:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Trish;
We are members of First Baptist Church @ 17th and Samson Streets.  Huge beautiful old church building.  The pipe organ is a Moller organ, the building has amazing accustics and our organist Oh my....there are no words to describe...
Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 5/14/11 11:19 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all. Nasty misty day out there. Walked the dog but it wasn't a fun walk today so he did his business and we headed home. Had to split 10 lbs each of ground beef and chicken and put it in freezer bags so we're well stocked now.

Yesterday I did curtains and windows in the living and dining rooms. Lots of climbing and cleaning - baseboards, too. Today I'll be finishing those things and doing laundry. Don't have to cook tonight because we went to Olive Garden last night and both came home with more than half our dinner.

That's it for me today. After I finish my cleaning I'll be climbing on my bike for a workout.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 5/15/11 1:14 am
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Got to sleep in this morning and it felt WONDERFUL!! I have not been sleeping well lately and have been walking around in a fog because of it! Part of it I think is because I haven't been taking my meds on a regular basis(BAD GIRL, I know) especially my allergy medicine. I get horrible post nasal drip at night when I don't take it.

Today is catching up on paperwork day. Pay bils, do financial stuff, other paperwork as well as work for school. We also have piles of laundry to do. I also have to clean out the refrigerator and go to the store. A FUN filled day, YIPPEE!!

Have a great one!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 5/15/11 1:35 am - Whitehall, PA
 I'm up!  Went out last night and had a good time.. now I'm up and organizing sales flyers and coupons trying to figure out how much I can get without spending too much at the store.  I wish I was more organized like those crazy people on extreme couponing, but I'll do my best.  

Later on today, Siehara's friend wants her to come watch her play softball.  We will probably head over there for that.  It will be nice to do something together, even if the weather is kind of crappy.  I'll do it for her.  

Other than that, not much on the agenda.  I need to get some more caffeine in me.  I spilled half my Click shake this morning :(  

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views