Day 14 of 90. May 14. Wassup?

swedeville1
on 5/14/11 2:24 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Whats crackin all?  So the weather is a little iffy but we will have to make it work. 

Jen and I did the p90 aerobic workout last night.  Lots of sweating  and water drinking, its all good!  Today is Yoga day but it will have to wait for a bit due to baseball games and birthday parties.  What what??? 

Shout out and let everyone know what YOU are doing.

Swede 

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa0719
on 5/14/11 4:39 am - PA
Gym, upping eliptical time every day plus legs/abs today.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

lynnc99
on 5/14/11 8:28 am
A breakthrough for my workout schedule today with 2 consecutive classes. First a good hard deep water workout with an above average instructor, then dried off for an hour of bodycombat. It was my first combat class and while I did work up a good sweat, I think I prefer body attack, so I will be back for that one next week a couple of times. Then went to Mikes office, where I helped him haul boxes and scrubbed the wood floors in his new office, as he is moving offices on Monday. By 2 pm I could hardly move!

Total for this week not counting Sunday is 6 hours of workout, which is exceptional for me and mor than I have done since last summer, pre knee surgery.

Liking this accountability and countdown here to keep my butt in gear and my metabolism clicking!
alittle110
on 5/14/11 10:42 am - Bucks County, PA
I haven't been keeping up but I'm NOT giving up!! I did get in some gardening last sunday and I will again tomorrow. I know it was a good work out because my legs were screaming at me for the next two days! I also got a walk or two in this week. I need to plan my days better and MAKE time to exercise :o) I'm aiming for increaseing each week from where I was. Going from 0 to daily might be too much to ask right away.

Thank you to everyone here for keeping it fresh in my mind and keeping me accountable!

Kristine

gmom62
on 5/14/11 9:32 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Good morning,

I'm posting on day 14 since I actually did something yesterday. Today is my chill day.

Yesterday I walked my 6 miles.  I cut off 5 minutes from last weeks time.  Woo Hoo!!  I did run about 10% of the 6 miles.  It felt great!  I'm working my way up to the running part.  Not sure how my knees and hips are going to like me afterwards.

Cyd

dit657
on 5/14/11 11:26 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Well I waited as long as I could yesterday for you to come help me with the windows, baseboards and curtains but finally had to get started. You really don't know how much fun you missed!! After all that cleaning,'climbing and squatting I was done for the day. Oh but I did takes good walk in the morning

Today will be finishing cleaning and doing laundry, then I'll be getting on my recumbent bike and going for a long ride. Will do some leg exercises once that is done.

I think I need a trip back to the ortho doctor. My left arm is acting up again - grrrrr.

And thats my plan for the day.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views