Friday, How I love thee roll call

enasangels
on 5/12/11 11:36 pm - PA
Good Morning Pa,
Today is an errand clean up day.  Need to fold laundry for my daughter and put away.  A trip to Tn. is in the making, leaving sometime next week unless my daughters friend gets a job, she has been out of work a year and a half with no luck but attending school and has been contacted by someone who is interested in filling a job position with her possibly.  The trees are still all over my property down there and I need to take care of the mess.  I am feeling really low today and I do not know why, I hope it gets better.  Will make an effort to get out and do something physical and try to enjoy the day.  Need to head to Pa. tomorrow as DH is planning a yard sale to try and get rid of a lot of stuff with the hopes that the business property will sell soon. (not)  Hope you all have a good day.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/11 11:42 pm
Maura Miss you too Girlfriend! 

Well back to work after an beautiful weather day in NYC yesterday with my g/f Sharon. We had a blast at the Wendy Williams show and we are right behind Wendy when she does Ask Wendy so we got air time. It airs today! But please no autographs. Then once filming was done we met Dennis and made our way to this little Mexican place the food was super fresh and yummy. We had some heavenly margaritas  then one of Den's co workers came to visit us. It was good to see her for a little bit. Then we made our way back to reality of Philly.

I was beat once home  so we watched American Idol then went to bed my head hit the pillow I was out.
Today has me back in work I know I am grateful I have a job but my boss drives me insane. He is  nudgehead! 
once done work I get to go home wash up get dressed go to work to night DJing till 11. THen tomorrow it is a me day and well that means cleaning my bomb of a home then tomorrow night even in the rain we are kicking off our Summer with our first concert of many with Sugarland! Can not wait! 

Life is good!!!!
bvohl
on 5/13/11 1:22 am
Good Morning my dear friend Maura and PA!!

I think I remember you?!?! Although after the morning I have had, I am lucky I remember my name!!

Well, first I did not sleep well, then woke up @ 4am because it was TOO quiet??WTF! Realized that we had NO electricity! So, I stumbled downstairs to get my cell and set my alarm on there. Then could NOT get back to sleep. So then the next thing I know the alarm goes off! again WTF?? So, I wake up Steven so he can get in the shower. Then I go into the bathroom and take my shower (in the dark, luckily I know where everything is! LOL!!) Then I realize, Oh **** my hair dryer won't work without electricity!! WTF? So, I put a hair band in my hair and went naturally curly! Putting makeup on in the dark was a real challenge! Then I realized, crap NO COFFEE!! Yep, there again, no electricity!
DAMN PECO!!!! So got lunches packed and we went on our way! Dropped Dee off at school and I bleary-eyed found my way to the Wawa for my 24 ounces of COFFEE! Well, drank that and it has not kicked in as of yet...btw it is now 11:18?? WTF?? Sorry for all the cursing but I am not a happy camper. I hope I don't come home to a refrigerator and freezer full of bad food! That will really make for a Happy Friday the 13th. NOT!

Today is wor****il 3pm. I was invited to attend an afternoon pizza party with the fourth graders that I have been monitoring all week. They are actually growing on me! I might even say that I like them!
So, that will be the afternoon festivities. Come home, TAKE NAP! pick up the girls, then I think a night out is in order. Dinner then carnival at Neshaminy Mall. I was going to take her tomorrow but it looks like it is going to rain all weekend! BLECH!! Maybe I can catch up on some much needed sleep!!

Hope your day is going better than mine!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views