Day 13 of 90. May 13.

swedeville1
on 5/12/11 10:00 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Happy friday the 13th!!!!! Booo !!!

I hope everyone enjoyed the great weather yesterday and took advantage of it to get outside and get moving.  I came home and mowed the lawn and then went and played volleyball last night.  It was a better workout than last weeks thurdsday league, which is cool.  I will be trying to get in the aerobics dvd tonight.

Is anyone else bustin a move today?   How did you do yesterday? 

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/11 12:52 am - Eastern, PA
41 minute 5k this morning.

Back/Shoulder workout at the gym over lunch.

Done for the week!

Thanks for keeping these threads going. Posting helps me stay motivated!
dit657
on 5/13/11 1:31 am - Boothwyn, PA
Walked a mile outside last night - it was beautiful - kept the pace up so had a decent sweat going by the time I got home - dog was panting and looking at me like I'm nuts! I was going to get on the bike but got caught up in iTunes and downloading my music for playlists. Tonight - another mile outside, then hitting the bike for at least 5 (recumbant bike, that is) - this weekend is probably going to consist of a lot of climbing, bending and lifting = spring house cleaning!! Now Swede - if you want to come do my spring cleaning I'll make sure I spend more time on my bike??!!??

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
swedeville1
on 5/13/11 3:24 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Oh Kathy, you sweet talker you!  How can I ever refuse an offer like that.  Nice try sister.  LOL

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

gmom62
on 5/13/11 2:01 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Happy Friday!  WOO HOO!!

Yesterday I did do what I had planned, walked for 30 minutes during lunch then walked 4 miles with my daughter last night after dinner.

Today was 3 miles this morning.  Walking 30 minutes during lunch then that's it. 

Tomorrow I hope to get my 6 miles in before the rain comes in.  We'll see.

Have a good one my friends,

Cyd

Lisa H.
on 5/13/11 2:38 am - Whitehall, PA
 I will be headed to the gym tonight for the treadmill class followed by yoga.  Of course, this is dependent on the mood and actions of my child and her friend who will also be here tonight. 

My tracker

hers 

Lisa H.
on 5/13/11 10:30 am - Whitehall, PA
 went to the gym, just did yoga

My tracker

hers 

kgoeller
on 5/13/11 7:14 am - Doylestown, PA
Truly TGIF this week!  It's been a horribly long week.

Had a GREAT workout last night with the trainer - sure am sore today!   Taking it a bit easy - will go for a nice walk later.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Karen

lynnc99
on 5/13/11 1:26 pm
Today was going to be a planned recovery day, but I did get in about a mile and a half walk around Philly. Not too bad. Back to the gym tomorrow, plus some heavy duty cleaning!
Lisa0719
on 5/13/11 10:06 pm - PA
Never had time to post yesterday but I did go to the gym --- Day 5 in a row for me --- woo hoo!!!  Headed there shortly for day 6.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views