Holy heck Batman, one year!

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/11 9:18 am - Hatboro, PA
Wow, congratulations! 
Maura M.
on 5/12/11 10:19 am - Yardley, PA
I never would have known that you were a shy girl when you loaned me your tank top :)

Glad to have met you and been able to watch your transformation over this past year.  You are beautiful inside and out.   We will certainly continue to learn from one another in the years to come :).  Glad Cyd dragged your butt out to cooking class and we all chatted! 

and.. congrats on your new lovely tat -

xoxo,

Maura

Maura

Nicole0216
on 5/12/11 7:34 pm - Lancaster, PA
Love this post thanks Cherish and congratulations
Dennis Belk
on 5/12/11 10:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Cherish!
Congratulations girl! Wow what a year you've had. You're one of our Wonderful Ones!
And remember... we got ur back.

Love you,

Den
Cherish F.
on 5/12/11 11:25 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you again everyone!!

I handed my Mom my laptop last night so she could read my post and your responses. She says "You actually know all these people? How nice of them all to write all this."
And I was like "Hell yeah! They're my peeps!"

Mwha! Big kisses!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/11 11:30 pm
I'm late to the party since I was not around yesterday but this was an AWESOME post.
I am so glad that I got to meet you and spend time with you. I came home that night from Steffi's told Den I loved both you and Cyd.

THe new friendships that are built on this journey are the best part for me. I feel blessed to have you in my world and can not wait to see what the next year brings for you. Keep up the great work cause girlfriend you look look HOT! 

Love you
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views