Holy heck Batman, one year!

steffihope
on 5/12/11 1:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
Some people just get it - And I don't just mean the weight thing - I mean, all of it.  You are one of those people to me.  From that first day I met you and Cyd online and then at Liz's, I just knew that the two of you "got it"  You knew what it would take to be successful.  You are a person who while YOU feel you are shy, are confident, content and smart about many things.  It has been my pleasure to be part of your journey and a friendship that I am confident will continue to take MANY different paths.

I loved reading your words.  People say, and I didn't necessarily beleive them, that our words and thoughts remind many of us how to keep on, keeping on....Your words are doing that for me.  You are reminding me of where I was just one year ago and what I wanted to accomplsh.  Some I did, some I am still working on.  However, like you stated
, "The surgery did the easy part for me, now I have to teach myself how to do the work on my own. I realize I can’t keep skating by on the tool alone"  I think those are the words that keep us successing!

I am VERY proud to call you a success, however, I am the MOST proud to call you my friend!

Thanks for YOUR continued support! :)  Love you and Mazel Tov on this HUGE milestone! :)

Cherish F.
on 5/12/11 4:55 am - Philadelphia, PA
Steffi - You made me tear up!
I can't thank you enough for being so supportive. Both at the support meetings and  especially out.
Love you and am so lucky to have you in my world!

P.S - Will you be at the 5/18 support meeting? I'm bringing my big girl pants and my Mommy!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

steffihope
on 5/12/11 5:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
Is it wrong that I am now so proud that I made you cry a little - yep - I am strange like that! :)  (No surprises right?!?!)  And, yes, at this point - I am planning on being there on Wednesday - do I need a Cherish Team shirt?!?!  Do I need to call Cyd for this - eye roll.....oy vey!!!!!!!
Cherish F.
on 5/12/11 5:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
I'd take a banner. With sparkles.
Just sayin.
 Cherish

steffihope
on 5/12/11 5:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Seriously?!?!  Something creative?!?!  Um, have you MET me?!?!  Just askin?!?!
Arlene E.
on 5/12/11 3:36 am - Philadelphia, PA

Congratulations Cherish!  Your words are all so true.  You look wonderful.  I have confidence that you will continue to succeed and you will make the tool work.  

I'm glad to have met you.

Arlene 

Cherish F.
on 5/12/11 5:02 am - Philadelphia, PA

Thank you Arlene!
Hope to see you at the 5/18 meeting.

Cherish

lynnc99
on 5/12/11 4:20 am

Congratulations on your fantastic progress this year!

enasangels
on 5/12/11 6:05 am - PA
Cherish Congrats on you one year, I know you will continue with your successing, you have confidence oozing out of you .  So glad I got to meet you, keep up the good work.
Hugs, Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

IdaMae D.
on 5/12/11 8:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
congratulations on your first of many years!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views