It's Thursday! What's Shakin'?

gmom62
on 5/12/11 12:47 am - Clifton Heights, PA

Good morning Lynn and PA,

I'm at work till 5.  Then home to have dinner with my daughter.  She sent me a text message telling me she was in the mood for fish and wanted to know if I have any.  So she's coming over for tilapia and whatever veggie I find in the freezer to make.  We'll probably go for a walk after dinner.  I have Glee on my dvr which she has missed the last two shows so we'll probably watch them after our walk.

I've been riding my scooter to work all this week.  It's been just wonderful weather to do it.  I live 4 miles from my work place.  I love the commute on my scooter.  Next week is not looking so scooterific though.  I will have to cover it up for the week till the rain decides to go away. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  Get outside and do something while the weather is nice. Not looking so good for the weekend.

Cyd

bvohl
on 5/12/11 1:36 am
Good Morning Lynn and PA!

Lynn-nice to see you starting roll call! Miss you!!! We should try and get together soon...

Today is ANOTHER day of testing! Hopefully tomorrow will be it! Make ups next week but hopefully I will not be called for that!

Wor****il 3:00, then meeting until ?? Stop at the store if time...then pick up the girls, homework, dinner, brownies, (store if not able to do before hand) then shower and bed! Some banking to do, if I don't collapse first!

Have a great day!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 5/12/11 1:39 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning PA
I have a 3-month check up this afternoon.  I am anxious because 2 of my labs were bad #s...I hope they are explainable and not an issue.  I will post when I know.  Tonight I work late to make up my Dr appt time, then I am taking 2nd shift to DQ for a treat.  They are off tomorrow and our extra effort recognition team at work is having a celebration with Hawaiian Ice.  They will miss out of the festivities, so I am taking them for a treat tonight.  (I am the team president, so I thought it would be nice to do someting special for them)  Then I go home to do whatever...oh yeah, and work out too.
Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views