Weirdo Wednesday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 5/10/11 8:01 pm - Lancaster, PA
Well as you all saw his Highness got canned yesterday. Thank God. I am glad our CEO saw that things were not going well and decided to nip it in the bud. But also annoyed that he hired the yahoo in the first place. We had reservations and told him and he did not listen. Anyhoo I am hoping that he will get a clue and hire my direct supervisor for the job. She is competent and capable, and since we are down 2 counselors we really need someone who can step right in and do the job. We will see I guess.

Today I have work and then one client this evening. Going to lay low. Yesterday was weird i wanted to eat everything in sight but I didnt. so that is good.

I hope you all have a good day
Patricia R.
on 5/10/11 8:37 pm - Perry, MI
Congrats Nicole on the CEO getting fired yesterday.  That was good news to hear.

I am heading home today, via Pittsburgh.  My son has my laptop, as he did repairs this week on it.

I am going to hate leaving my Munchkins, but must.

Have a good day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 5/10/11 8:38 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Nic..  Hope things start to get better for you at work now that staffing has changed. 

Today has me working til 3:30.  Looks like I'll be doing more cleaning during the day because our work load is super slow right now.  It definitely helped the day go by faster yesterday to not just sit around staring at either computer screen. 

After work, Siehara has PT.  Normally, she would have tutoring today but that was canceled.  So, we will review her portion at some point so I  know she is working on it.  

Tonight, I will go to the gym for either the Treadmill Class or the Boot Camp class followed by Body Combat.    I'm thinking the treadmill class b/c I still need to work on my stamina for the Girls on the Run 5K that is coming up June 2.  I don't need to be quick, but I do need to be able to last and keep up with a young child.  

From there,  home to relax.. 

My tracker

hers 

Nicole0216
on 5/10/11 11:13 pm - Lancaster, PA
good luck with house cleaning. hope everything went ok with addressing the stealing of money. So hard to be a single parent UGH
Lisa H.
on 5/10/11 11:27 pm - Whitehall, PA
 I went in and talked to Monica (therapist) before our family part.  We agreed that we would acknowledge the fact that we know she took the money and complimented her on the fact that she did the honorable thing by returning what she could.  We also agreed that there would be no consequence since that is what I said when I gave her the choice of returning the money.  

During their private session, she talked to her more about why it was wrong.  I don't know exactly what was said, but when they came out, Monica said they had a GREAT personal session.  She's NEVER said that before, so I assume that means that Siehara actually talked about it.  

Hopefully, this will be the end of that.  I am nearly at the end of my rope. 

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 5/10/11 8:49 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All.

Jsut a normal wedensday on tap for me. Wor****il 4, headed home to make dinner and hang with Mia until bed time. I think that she has allergies - she is sneezing up a storm, watery droopy eyes, runny nose. Poor baby - she is a trooper though, still quite happy! So once she goes to bed I need to do some cleaning, put away the easter decorations etc.
Nicole0216
on 5/10/11 11:14 pm - Lancaster, PA
Pollen and allergies are the worst they have seen in years. Even Yum Yum's eyes are goopy and sneezy
steffihope
on 5/10/11 9:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Nic.  I hope your day at work is a positive one.  I am home this morning.  I took a sick day today as I am headed to the GP for my blood work.  I will see if I can get to talk to him about this ADD thing I have in my head.  

After the doctor, I am coming home, my friend is coming over to help me with some organizing of things, getting some paperwork done for the summer and basically just chatting.  Tonight Larry and I are getting together with a few friends for couples night out in Chestnut Hill.

That is my day - hope yours is a nice one!  Happy Wednesday y'all
Nicole0216
on 5/10/11 10:29 pm - Lancaster, PA
Enjoy your couples night out. I love Chestnut Hill used to live in Roxborough Manayunk so I was there alot. In fact Chestnut Hill is where I first realized that I was in love with SCHMEE!!! 

Glad you took the day off to take care of yourself and put your needs first, Hope you have a enjoyable day.
swedeville1
on 5/10/11 9:54 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Hey Nicole, i hope thing get stabilized at your work.  It makes for a hard job when your captain doesnt know how to steer the ship or isnt there to do it either.  Keep plugging away and I hope you get your supervisor in that position.  Good Luck!!

I washed my wife's car on sunday and my daughter Helena "helped" me do it.  During that process she learned that our Honda CRV has a built in picnic table as the cover to the storage area in the back of the car.  This was simply amazing for her and she made her brother and mother come outside so she could do an unveiling of it for both of them.  Jen knew it was there but she played along (as any good parent would).  Anyway, since then Helena has been very persistent that we should go to Mammoth park so we can have a picnic and use the table she found.  So guess what we did last night?  Yep you guessed it we went to the park and had a picnic of grilled chicken and hot dogs.  The kids played at the park and then we went to the skate park area so Jett could hone his dude skills.  It was a very nice time and everyone enjoyed themselves.  the only down side was that I didnt get a chance to get my workout in.  i will do my best to correct that tonight.  

I rode the motorcycle in to work today which felt nice even if it was a litlle chilly.  It will be a fantastic ride home when its 78 degrees.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views